Jambands.ca

"Bareback Mounting" Had anyone seen it?

Kelly-Anne

Has anyone seen this agenda driven movie?

I'm just wondering if it's any good or whether the olny buzz about it is it's sodomite cowboy theme?

Sidebar: My boyfreind was recently propositioned in the bathroom of Mavericks. I'm sure this other male got the idea from the gay media that it was okay. I was so mad.

Sodomites.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't seen it yet but everyone that I know who's seen it said it was great. Ang Lee is no hack director and young Jake has only done one bad film: The Day After Tomorrow.

My coworker's father-in-law is a redneck homophobe but loves westerns, and even he liked it. I can't wait to see the film.

Has anyone seen this agenda driven movie?

I'm just wondering if it's any good or whether the olny buzz about it is it's sodomite cowboy theme?

Sidebar: My boyfreind was recently propositioned in the bathroom of Mavericks. I'm sure this other male got the idea from the gay media that it was okay. I was so mad.

Sodomites.

[color:purple]hmmm I wonder why we need films with agendas?

Very tactful.

ummmm

this movie is fantastic

amazing cinematography

no mention of barebacking, however I guess it is suggested

wake up and smell the coffee

there are a lot of gay people in this world

and YES...some are cowboys!

love is love

great acting and a truly sad story

i hope it wins the oscar for best picture

Bill Shankly is rolling around in his grave. How many English players do Liverpool have? And a wetback continental coaching. I wonder how much coke Robbie F will do this time back?

The Liverpool of 2006 has nothing to do with the glory days of Liverpool in the 1970's.

I suggest you pick a good British club, like Transmere to support.

Well, it could be some kind of multiple personality disorder. Given that Hux has, I think, far more personality than can easily fit in a typical person (let alone a person of his modest frame), it's not surprising that some of that "extra" personality "leaks out" in other forms. And given that hate and love aren't so much opposites of each other as complementary to each other (and equally strong), take Hux's positivity and loving nature, twist it a bit, and out comes something negative.

Or it could Kelly_Anne is a bit of Hux that leaked over from the "bizarro" world, which means, of course, that a bit of our Hux has leaked over there, too. One wonders what the bizarro form of your humble scribe is like...

Aloha,

Brad

I just finished watching Brokeback Mountain actually... I thought it was fantastic! It's a sad one though, be prepared to cry... i did. I agree with Cowboy - I hope they win the Oscar this year, they deserve it. I give so much credit to the main actors especially - they did such a good job.

I know who Kelly Anne is and it's not me.

Ugly thread, I would never stoop to this level for a joke.

I have no idea who Kelly Anne is, but I think that the 'character's' satirical purpose is clear enough that we should be able to appreciate the ridiculousness of everything he/she writes. And hopefully get a laugh. And at least, not take is seriously.

Of course it's a good movie! Jake Gyllenhall rules!