Jambands.ca

"Bareback Mounting" Had anyone seen it?

Kelly-Anne

I feel responsible....I did put a "call-out" for this girl.

it had occurred to me that with all the newbies signing on, we hadn't heard peep from Kelly-Anne in ages. She "got me" when I first joined, and I later watched as others engaged in serious and heated dialogue with her until they too got the joke that she's an alias of an alias. Still, it's awfully funny to watch when you're "in the know".

I always figured her as our female version of Lazlo.

GM is right...at the very least don't take her posts seriously.

and goddamn, I can't get the taste sensation of Fresca out of my mouth!!! heeheehee

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's sad that Hollyweird is trying to normalize sodomy. Sodomy is a gateway sexual activity. When I was working for Conservtaive MP Gallant I heard a sad story about how our values have been corrupted by the liberal media.

First it's movies about male to male sodomy and the next thing you know, hollyfreak is making movies about horses entering into gay bonding sessions complete with horse sodomy.

And then anything goes.

And we have to stop it now, before the entire human race is wiped out and horses start acting all gay and stuff.

i don't really appreciate this kind of humour :(

i guess i'm not the only one.

i suppose the fact that this is a joke, it is making fun of the extreme hatred that some feel towards gays, but this is a topic that there is not a general consensus on so i don't really have it in me to laugh.

maybe Kelly_Anne should use a different coloured font for her "I'm being a total asshole 'cause I think it's funny" posts?

if someone posted a thread of hate towards other groups would it be tolerated?

i don't really appreciate this kind of humour :(

i guess i'm not the only one.

I think "Kelly_Anne", if he/she is actually up to anything, is trying to get our collective goat, and there is something of value there, if it can be read through, but it is an awfully thin pond to try skating across without causing some harm somewhere along the line.

You're right on the mark, Mooose, of course; there have been comments made in threads here and there that, were I gay, would have me shaking my head even more than I already do. The algebraic test is to substitute, say, black or Jewish for gay and see if it gets the same yuks.

The saddest irony is that the general vibe here is one of most accepting sorts of communities going, imo, and yet it still suffers from that reactionary humour sometimes that is no humour at all. I have friends who are in the BDSM scene, e.g. (which I hasten to add I'm not conflating with simple homosexuality per se), and from everything I gather, there are really interesting parallels with, say, the Dead world - an acute sense of social playfulness, a distinct musical genre associated with it, an appreciation of mood/perception-altering substances, a certain political sensibility, respect for persons and their limits, people within the community who act as well-respected or even emulated people you might get a chance some day to jam with, so to speak, and so on... yet when I ask if they've ever checked out, say, a Dead show, they often say they're too nervous about it, that it's too white, too conservative, too straight, and sometimes even a little threatening.

Now, maybe that's just fine, as far as some people might be concerned, but I find it frankly disheartening.

Edited by Guest
Addition of significant relative clause and qualifiers

And in 10 years the majority of that website will be dead as well, thank god. When will these old farts understand that they're time is over, Canada is not theirs anymore, they fucked it up and now its our turn ...to fuck it up in whole new ways!

Your days are numbered Grandpa, leggo of my country.

About a month ago my girlfriend/fiancee was talking to some men in their 50s or 60s about the election. These guys were saying, "... and The Conservatives will strip gay married couples of their rights, and they'll have harsher sentences for marijuana possession, and ..."

In reply, she was saying, "Ya! Ya!"

Then, she realized that they were explaining why they were voting Conservative.

She just walked away.