Jambands.ca

10,000 Lakes Fest Lineup

Freeker

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no worries folks, i'm still alive and kicking.

freddie mercury dying of aids ain't funny, and wishing the same fate on me isn't either. but at the same time, you gotta consider the source and remember that it's an internet message board.

when all is said and done, i've been told worse things by better people (to my face I might add), so no harm no foul on my end.

the Sasquatch lineup is much better than the 10,000 Lakes lineup. This makes me a fluffer I guess :)

AD

ps. thanks Will :)

bradm: you have some of the most intelligent posts on this board and god bless you for taping.

AD: I don't know you but probably wouldn't have known about some of the bands I love now if it wasn't for your imput on this board.

shainhouse: The hardest working CANADIAN man in show business! Shain has busted his ass to make something of himself and that's a pretty respectable quality.

Gateaux: I don't know you either but Alexis says you're awesome and you look like a pretty sexy guy from your avatar... rock on! I also find it funny that you're the brother of a member of Nero and Dima would insult you as opposed to kissing your ass.

booche: As the older brother you ARE the original! Post drunk more often please.

backbacon: Probably has a better head of hair then anyone else on this board, a great dj and has a hot girlfriend.

c-towns: Is originally from Chatham so I know he's a good drinker, I respect that.

Hartamophone: I don't know you but I'm sure you're not a dick either.

AWeeJig: This guy is one crazy fuck! Someone who's watched me grow from a little man into.. well... a little man with a louder voice.

secondtube: NYE '99 Florida dude! I'll never get sick of your fishing stories OR your phishing stories.

ike: great bass player, could use a haircut though ;)

cully: what do you say about a guy that sleeps with a baseball cap on?

Dima, no one on here was really cutting you up about your age and your mother except me. I do it because you act like you're better then everyone else and your mother is a filthy whore. These are two undeniable facts. Do yourself a favour and knock off the attitude, my crap has better judgement and character then you. This has nothing to do with opinion. I have one friend that shares the exact same taste in music as me. That doesn't mean I turn around and insult everyone that disagrees with me, that is why you're an asshole!

it is funny.

i understand that you are the only real douche on this board newrider. i think thats pretty clear.

all those insults were written tongue and cheek...i'm sure bradm knows that i have nothing against his tapes as i have downloaded most of them and he is my link to nero past.

i'm sure shainhouse knows that i think he is a fantastic writer because i have completmented and read almost all of his stuff....and i've also seen a bunch of shows with him, bought him a few drinks and so on.

i'm sure gatuex is very secure with his looks...

so on and so forth...

you on the other hand ride my ass in pretty much every thread i have posted on in recent memory....for no reason really...i don't think i'm above anyone else...i just think keller sucks...

so for anyone that found my little insult post a little offensive, that was not my intention...i was joking.

newrider though...i'm not going to insult you or tell you where to go... i just ask you do a search of all the posts i've made on here in recent history...and then you will see who is actually being disrespectful.

you're a hippy maaan....spread some good vibes and the mother goddess will love you...broseph.

Edited by Guest

Shine is a great album!!!

In My Opinion of course. I'm looking forward to Trey ripping this album apart plus more. After tearing the roof off at Bonnaroo with the likes of OYSTERHEAD.

I wonder if Dima is gonna be at 10Klf?

Sorry I mean Les? Stewart Possibly?

"Run For The Roses Lil Boy."

bradm: you have some of the most intelligent posts on this board and god bless you for taping.

AD: I don't know you but probably wouldn't have known about some of the bands I love now if it wasn't for your imput on this board.

shainhouse: The hardest working CANADIAN man in show business! Shain has busted his ass to make something of himself and that's a pretty respectable quality.

Gateaux: I don't know you either but Alexis says you're awesome and you look like a pretty sexy guy from your avatar... rock on! I also find it funny that you're the brother of a member of Nero and Dima would insult you as opposed to kissing your ass.

booche: As the older brother you ARE the original! Post drunk more often please.

backbacon: Probably has a better head of hair then anyone else on this board, a great dj and has a hot girlfriend.

c-towns: Is originally from Chatham so I know he's a good drinker, I respect that.

Hartamophone: I don't know you but I'm sure you're not a dick either.

AWeeJig: This guy is one crazy fuck! Someone who's watched me grow from a little man into.. well... a little man with a louder voice.

secondtube: NYE '99 Florida dude! I'll never get sick of your fishing stories OR your phishing stories.

ike: great bass player, could use a haircut though ;)

cully: what do you say about a guy that sleeps with a baseball cap on?

Dima, no one on here was really cutting you up about your age and your mother except me. I do it because you act like you're better then everyone else and your mother is a filthy whore. These are two undeniable facts. Do yourself a favour and knock off the attitude, my crap has better judgement and character then you. This has nothing to do with opinion. I have one friend that shares the exact same taste in music as me. That doesn't mean I turn around and insult everyone that disagrees with me, that is why you're an asshole!

Not to bring back the negativity Rider, but damn! I know you don't know me to well. I've never back down from a goopd ball o cheese. Thanx Bro.

Keller Williams.........

"Gate Crashers Suck!"

Trey Anastasio.........

"You Sink In The Water But You're Walking On Wood.:

You can never sink Dima. You Fucking Headliner You! ;)