Jambands.ca

NHL Trade Deadline Thread

Jaimoe

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

acutally my man you said this..

"I'm not saying Ottawa's going to maintain a Oilersesque dynasty" - smoothshredder

this is a tad different than the statement you pretend to have posted.

Beacuse I said "I'm NOT saying they are an oilersesque dynasty". - smoothshredder

Can you spot the difference? and i didnt even have to get off my ass to find the quotes.. GO ME

I put it Caps to emphasize it... it worked... kinda... idiot comment stands.

whoa, shredder, quick with the tongue today, eh? nothin' like insults to get the weekend off to a flying start...

You're an idiot, as well as your illiterate friend.

so long as we're talkin illiteracy...

would have, not of.

when using 'a' in a sentence before a word that starts with a vowel, you should really use 'an'.

and "i'm am" really doesnt make much sense, either.

whoa, shredder, quick with the tongue today, eh? nothin' like insults to get the weekend off to a flying start...

would have, not of.

when using 'a' in a sentence before a word that starts with a vowel, you should really use 'an'.

Propur grammer isnt reqirred ina sports forum. Nerds ;)

would have, not of.

Yeah, well, what can I say, I guess after a year on the board, a little is rubbing off on me.

Wow, is that it?... good can we get back to talking about the trade deadline instead of talking about how stupID I and other people are.

you're on your own with that one. try finishing it like this

Wow, is that it?... good can we get back to talking about the trade deadline instead of talking about how stupID I am.

Have a good weekend folks. GO HABS GO! A real dynasty.

Who knew that the trade deadline would be the day that Sens fans lost all sense of reality and Leaf fans suddenly had a reasonable reaction.

Somebody quick, name the top forwards exchanged all the deadline that are NOT UNRESTRICTED FAs at the end of the season. I've got Recchi and Arnason. Anybody else?

Brandon Bochenski, let's get serious for a second. He scored a bunch of goals in the pre-season playing with Speeza and Heatley. I'm pretty sure I could score on that line too. He is a one dimensional player who has to be on the top 2 lines to be effective in the bigs. Does he have skill? Yes. Is he going to crack the top 2 lines in Ottawa anytime soon? Not a chance. Vermette and Eaves are ahead of him in the "young, scoring winger" depth chart and always have been. There's a reason DoubleB was playing in the minors and not on the 3rd or 4th line - he can't play that game.

The Sens gave up a non-roster player and a pick for a top 6 F. Not bad for the deals we saw yesterday. This gives Murray a ton of second line options once Havlat is back.

You've gotta love it when (moron) Sun writer Chris Stevenson floats a Luongo and Jokinen rumour out there and idiots think it's actually a possibility. Neither player was even on the market!!

Also gotta love it that Leafs couldn't figure out if they were buyers or sellers yesterday. Nice job!

Holy shit...Dave-o calling me an idiot now!!! Tissue Man and smoothedshredder going at each other...People putting sens fans and leaf fans together...this thread has got WAY out of hand....

There had been alot of talk about Jokinen being on the market and it wasn't just in the Ottawa Sun....

booche mentioned the fact that I can't make up my own mind about things...I made some suggestions, showed that I wasn't happy with what the Sens did at the deadline, and this is what happens...CMON guys...get fucking real...I am sick and tired hearing about how retarded I am because I have an OPINION! no matter how far fetched it is. If you don't like it, you can go fuck yourselves...

BTW...The only Canadian team that has a real chance of winning the cup this year is Ottawa, I have a feeling you Habs/Leafs fans are just jealous.

Holy shit...Dave-o calling me an idiot now!!! Tissue Man and smoothedshredder going at each other...People putting sens fans and leaf fans together...this thread has got WAY out of hand....

There had been alot of talk about Jokinen being on the market and it wasn't just in the Ottawa Sun....

booche mentioned the fact that I can't make up my own mind about things...I made some suggestions, showed that I wasn't happy with what the Sens did at the deadline, and this is what happens...CMON guys...get fucking real...I am sick and tired hearing about how retarded I am because I have an OPINION! no matter how far fetched it is. If you don't like it, you can go fuck yourselves...

BTW...The only Canadian team that has a real chance of winning the cup this year is Ottawa, I have a feeling you Habs/Leafs fans are just jealous.

I just wanna say I wanted to make you feel better about the trade the Sens did, especially with Booche beating you down (from my limited online perspective)... then someone came in calling us Stupid (as Sens fans), someone came in calling Sens fans Leaves fans (which is clearly a no-no), and I just had to stand up for our team/direct replies to my/your comments. It was dumb, I know this is the internet, but sometimes I wish (all the time I wish) people could say more, and ask more clarification, then assuming the worst and posting one line rude responses. I know it was wrong for me to do just that... it was however in direct response to being called 'stupid' on an internet message board. Even if it was directed towards Sens fans in general... I made the most direct positive comments about the Sens to which Tissue Man replied... it's hard not to see/read that as a personal dialoge, atleast for me.

I suppose it gets heated when I start having to defend point for point. When it became an argument over personal grammer, then there was nothing I could do, the topic of the thread meant nothing, and it was now about my character... everything was wrapped in an insult. We weren't even talking about the trade deadline anymore.

It's so highschool it's stupidiot.

I just want to go back enjoying watching my team. They are fun to watch, and the addition of Tyler Arnason adds a fun new dimension to the team. It's just a fucking game, and regardless of wether or not I'm a moron, I thought it was a good trade for the Sens.

Thank you.

I'm so stressed. :(

Unfortunatly, what was said for the most part in this thread, was nothing more than Sens fans vs Habs fans, poking fun at each other, I say alot of stupid things to get people riled up, and I now certain other people do the same thing. For some strange reason alot of this thread became a little toooo serious, and I think some people, including me, may have typed some stuff they didn't mean.

HOWEVER---I still think Pierre Mcguire is a moron.

Luv y'all...

Edited by Guest