Jambands.ca

Burt Neilson Band: TONIGHT!! Alexander's in Brantford

Prost

I think the vibe last night was a little off. I had a great time and danced my ass off (it's what I do) but it wasn't my favourite BNB show.

I am always confused from show comments like this. If it isn't your favourite show, and you had a great time and danced your ass off (sounds like the band did their job)....what exactly went wrong?

A good night of music...too bad about the bar (the staff think that they are running a club in T.O. - assholes!!!) After a short break to repair a broken skin on the snare drum, the boys tore the roof off...great versions of stop 28 and L. Thanks for a great afterparty Sheebs!!!

the staff think that they are running a club in T.O. - assholes!!!

What characteristics do T.O. (the Alendar's) bar staff have that are different from staff in other towns? I've had bad service in the odd bar, but I think it varies much more from bar to bar, regardless of the city, than it does for one city's bars vs. another city's.

Aloha,

Brad

ahhhh, that was probably it....

last time i was there, over a year ago, and it was dead then too....i heard the management saying, 'fuck these hippy bands, no one ever comes, we aren't booking anymore!!!'

guess they didn't hold true to their word....but it doesn't seem like that bar gives too shits about their partrons.