Jambands.ca

BURT NEILSON in Kingston (March 24th)

promoter

really bouche?? hmm... were you at the one up by Aj's or the one down by the welly?

i haven't had it in quite some time... lemme know how it goes!!

hmmm...I was at the Scherzo for some show....possibly or BnB...so probably the one by the welly.

This girl is an All-Star.

no kidding. that's the Kingston spirit!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color:red]BUBBA'S!!!!:D :D

poutine.jpg

aw Mary' date=' the last time I had Bubba's, it was kinda gross. It may be because I'm spoiled rotten in Hull, or I got a bad gravy. All I could taste was garlic powder. For some reason, I don't ever remember it tasting like that before....but I'm willing to give'r another shot.

[/quote']

You probably weren't drunk enough. You have to be plenty drunk to get the full effect of Bubba's.

Hey Jaimoe, what do you think about going to the Port's for a few beers on Saturday night and then trashing your mom's place in the wee hours?

I'll bring back Badams and a large poutine for her troubles.

this'll be one of the last shows at the scherzo ... it closes end of march

WHAAAAAAAT????????????

Oh man, that sucks. I've seen so many good gigs there. Oh well, it will be a great send-off. I am teary.

I want to see a couple of acoustic songs from the BnB boys. I've screamed about this long enough. Puuuuuuuleeeeeeeease.............perfect room.

Hey Douglas,

That is what we've planned for Saturday. We can watch some college ball and the Leafs-Habs game, plus some pool. Vicki will be there along with her best friend, our friend Cecelia from Argentina, my friend Jeff from Frontenac and maybe, and this is a big maybe, Annette and Tom Tom.

jaimoe...sounds great!!! you're my favourite person to watch sports with! (can this post be screened from booche's viewing???)

We're gonna "kick out the mutha-fuckin jams mutha-fucka" for your bday baby! Can't wait to celebrate with ya!

Fack...I may even drag you to stages! ;) hahahhaha!!

well that's cool (and also proves I still have a somewhat functional memory)...3 confirmed skank BDs on March 26:

you, me, mattm...and bradm is there close-by, I think!

neat, I've never met (other than CJ at the Franke show a couple weekends ago) anyone born on the 26th. I'd like to go to this show but it's out of my reach (lack of funds). I haven't seen BnB in a while :(

I think I'll be catching the MSS show instead. It's great that there is a choice of shows like this for the old bday weekend though.

sweet headymamamyrna...you see, she's not quite "confused" in that sense. She knows the difference between the bo/ouches...she's just calling 1 of them an asshole.

hey now....I was just saying Boo-urns cause boochey 'sounded' kinda meany.....if I want to call someone an asshole, I call them an asshole...its just not in my nature to mince words like that.

haha...have fun in Kingston town freaky kids. :)

he was indeedy kinda meany and I was grateful for your call-out on that one! Surly Booche is a bit of a question mark for me.... I can't always figger him out.

I think I'll be catching the MSS show instead. It's great that there is a choice of shows like this for the old bday weekend though.

this is our plan at the moment, too, mattm, so we'll have a "two-thirds" celebration in Otown!

he was indeedy kinda meany and I was grateful for your call-out on that one! Surly Booche is a bit of a question mark for me.... I can't always figger him out.

Booche is a saint he just gets frustrated putting up with the riff raff on this board. [color:purple]I really can't blame him, his overpaid, underworked government job gives him too much time to surf the net and message boards such as this. The job has also cut into his drinking time so he can get a little testy at times.

As for trying to figure him out, don't even try. He is a man of many [color:purple]faces and even more dresses.

[color:red]NOTICE THE PURPLE FONT!!!!!