Jambands.ca

Black Crowes!!!!

Chewie

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got my ottawa tix. $27.80 in service charges for 2 tickets. I hate TM - sucks that there wasn't an alternative for this show. Anyways, I'm still excited about seeing the crowes at a venue that I can walk to. Haven't seen them since furthur '97.

The Black Crowes

ALL AGES CA $49.50 x 2

Facility Charge CA $2.93 x 2

Convenience Charge CA $9.25 x 2

Delivery (Regular Mail) No Charge

Order Processing Fee CA $3.50

TOTAL CHARGES CA $126.8

any idea why my post says 3:06 PM, when my computer says its 10:06 AM?

Open up the "Control Panel" under "My Skank" and then click on "Display Settings" to check your time zone. Mine's set to "(GMT -0500) Eastern" and everything looks correct.

Aloha,

Brad

The Black Crowes

ALL AGES CA $49.50 x 2

Facility Charge CA $2.93 x 2

Convenience Charge CA $9.25 x 2

Delivery (Regular Mail) No Charge

Order Processing Fee CA $3.50

TOTAL CHARGES CA $126.8

What bugs me is the Order Processing Fee... I thought that was covered in the Convenience Charge. Watch for another random fee to be added... Order Management Fee or something like that. I wish they'd lump it all together and just call it the Ticketmaster Tax.

Ah, I'm gonna go listen to some Black Crowes. This swing is gonna be good!!

Well, I finally managed to get 2 Floors for London, after much hassle. First, through New Era Ticketing, they told me they had no Floors at 10:00:30am. I found that really hard to believe, so I went online. Nothing at TM (kinda nice, though my account's all set up and everything with them), and on the JLC site, I managed after several tries to score some Floors, only for my time to run out with my archaic dinosaur computer taking several minutes to load each page. Then, after finally getting a couple more, twice the system spat me out with a message about "ticket is 0.00, not 0.00", then finally expiring, then no more Floors on the site. After much persistence, I finally got me a live body over the phone who was holding back a few (which were to be released momentarily) and I think (and pray) that I actually got some Floors...wow, what a waste of an hour.

Looking forward to seeing some skanks on the floor in London! Up until now I haven't been the biggest Black Crowes fan, but lately I've been in the mood for some full-on jam rock, and many people have suggested that this band will deliver in a big way.

And apparantly the John Labatt Centre in London has pulled out of its relationship with Ticketmaster, at least that's what a Ticketmaster outlet employee told me. Which is why you can't buy tickets to the London show via Ticketmaster.

Peace, Mark