Jambands.ca

Pickles....

rubberdinghy

I just bought a jar of Vlasic kosher dills and they ain't to shabby...I'm usually more of a fan of the Bubbies, but I can only get those on special occasions (I could eat a jar in one sitting.)

Thier is a place in Montreal called Gibby's, it's an unbeleivable steak place, and they serve you a bowl of pickles at your table. THESE ARE THE BEST PICKLES IN THE UNIVERSE.

So......pickles......you like em? and from where?

Opening the fridge to see Strubbs dill pickles instead of Bicks is like turning on the radio to hear Box of Rain instead of She Shook Me All Night Long. Its exactly like that, no arguments allowed.

But you say Vlasic's are good, eh? Hmmm...they're dirt cheap at Giant Tiger, maybe Ill try a jar.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

while i'm here ..

if you like ceasars [caesars? i dunno], try adding a little pickle juice! i think it's the best. [i use dill only, i think sweet pickles are icko]-

also, we tried making our own pickles and fermenting them.. they taste funny.

while i'm here ..

if you like ceasars [caesars? i dunno], try adding a little pickle juice! i think it's the best. [i use dill only, i think sweet pickles are icko]-

YES! sweet pickles are for the birds and dill pickle juice in Caesars is killer! Although, some of the west coasters may know of what i speak here, but there's Spicy Pickled Green beans by Two Guys Named Steve (i think?) that are PHENOMENAL!!!

Try 'em out!

the pickled bean! i know of which you speak... sooo yummy.

db - we picked up those sour strubbs pickles too - i didn't dig the taste too much, but they did taste like the ones we made so i got some comfort from that.

isn't talking about pickles fun?! :)