Jambands.ca

Superfly: Schoolhouse Party May 26th!

backbacon

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

We are all set for this friday, I hope to see some of you make it down and set the mood by cuttin some rug! A little fyi, if you have a vehicle there, u may want to leave the cooler in the trunk. That way we won't have 50 coolers takin up valuable real estate. We need the room for spankin planks! Keep it real! Catch the buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

So tonight is the night! It's pretty warm down this way. The schoolhouse is going to be HOT HOT HOT!! I plan on getting pretty drunk tonight. Eff the bananaphone, I'm talking Jagerphone! Going to pick up the mirrorball on the way home for all the folks that like the whole 'ooooohh trippy' type of thing.

Really looking forward to hearing how Superfly's new original material has progressed. It's going to be a night full of rad folks getting down and dirty to the oh so sweet sounds produced by four very talented musicians.

Out of towners, bring a tent, you can camp out in my backyard or some other backyard. Frosty Country Clubs in the morning..

Anyone thinking of coming?

caught the bojanglies somewhere in or around the saloon last weekend

actually just hangin it up til Tony Levin... must fix work computer or will have no more work (equaling NO fun)

many blessings... keep an open eye for pre-cambrian apemen lurking in the morning fields

... keep an open eye for pre-cambrian apemen lurking in the morning fields

will do! I'm also seriously spooked about the

squirrls with cameras in their eyes

and am looking out for that

underneath harley tractor ACid.

[color:blue]HOPE Y'ALL DOWN CHATHAM WAY HAD A GREAT NIGHT!!!!!

[color:brown]HANG-OVERS-BE-GONE!!!!

ugh fuckin ugh! Just getting up now from a mid afternoon nap. Great party!! Things got quite blurry towards the end. Jagerphone in full effect, don't even know where that thing is.

Superfly played a couple great sets. Everyone boogyin. Good job fellas!!

Check y'all later then.