Jambands.ca

It's all over for Paul and Heather

ollie

I'm surrpised this hasn't been posted yet.

McCartney separating from second wife

Former Beatle Paul McCartney is separating from his second wife, Heather Mills McCartney.

The couple issued a statement Wednesday, saying they "found it increasingly difficult to maintain a normal relationship with constant intrusion into our private lives."

The statement added that the decision to separate was made "with sadness" and that the parting was "amicable."

I just opened this to post about the breakup.

They said it was just a trial separation.

I am sad about this as i thought they were great together!

Buck up there, mama. Just imagine how happy Andre would be if Sir Paul became his new daddy! And I imagine that you'd be alright with that too ;)

As were Jerry and Phil. What about Mick and Keith? Zigfried and Roy? Donny and Marie? Johnny Carson and Ed McMahon? Wayne and Shuster? Statler and Waldorf? Shut The Hell Up & What the Fvck Are You Talking About?

Aloha,

Brad

I just opened this to post about the breakup.

They said it was just a trial separation.

I am sad about this as i thought they were great together!

Buck up there' date=' mama. Just imagine how happy Andre would be if Sir Paul became his new daddy! And I imagine that you'd be alright with that too ;)

[/quote']

Hey I may have a chance now!

Yeah the no prenup thing is a freaking nightmare. If she really takes him to town after a few scant years of marriage and plunders his life's work I and I presume many will be rightly pissed. Is that true about the smoking herb thing or just a gag?

Yup, she bumbled on about how Paul and Linda smoked every day and that Paul's next album (whatever it was at the time) would be his best ever because he was off the reefer.

I hope Paul is busting out a huge coner right now.

Gold-digger jibes 'worse than losing my leg' says Mills

(Filed: 18/05/2006)

Heather Mills McCartney has described her despair at being labelled a "gold-digger" in a new book.

She describes allegations that she targeted husband Sir Paul McCartney for his money as "worse even than losing my leg" in a self-help guide she has co-authored, to be published next week.

The couple confirmed yesterday that they had agreed to separate after four years of marriage, saying they had found it "increasingly difficult" to maintain a normal relationship in the glare of the public eye.

Last night, Sir Paul also hit back at suggestions that his wife had only married him "for the money" and called her a "generous person".

His comments came as lawyers speculated that Lady McCartney could stand to get £200 million in any future divorce settlement.

In her book, a 200-page guide entitled Life Balance - The essential keys to a lifetime of well-being, Lady McCartney discusses how to "nurture your mind, body and soul". It contains personal anecdotes and describes her "open and loving" marriage.

However, in a chapter on self-esteem she describes how she found life increasingly difficult after marrying Sir Paul.

She writes: "I've been in the public eye for some years, ever since I lost my leg, but I had no problems with my relationship with the media until I got married. The press made me out to be a gold-digger and I decided to keep my mouth shut and say nothing.

"Looking back, I think that was a mistake. That period turned out to be the darkest and most difficult in my life - worse even than losing my leg."

In the book, she says wealth is not the key to happiness, writing: "I have learned that peace of mind has very little to do with luxury or leisure."

In a section on communication, she says: "Countless relationships - between nations and individuals - could be healed through proper communication."

She adds: "I have to admit that I haven't always been the best communicator: I really had to work at it."

She also emphasises her role throughout the book as a "working mother", saying: "When our daughter was born I recognised that if I was going to continue to do the things I enjoy, such as seeing my friends, having time with my husband, going to the gym and focusing on my work, I would have to learn to balance all these different elements of my life."

The couple met in 1999 at a charity event a year after Sir Paul's first wife of 29 years, Linda, died from cancer.

In 2001 they got engaged while on a short break in the Lake District and they wed the next year at a remote countryside castle in Ireland.

Lady McCartney gave birth to the couple's daughter, Beatrice Milly, who is now two, in the autumn of 2003.

Since the beginning of their relationship, Sir Paul and Lady McCartney have been dogged by critics attacking her motives for being with the pop legend.

Lady McCartney has revealed in the past that she offered to sign a prenuptial agreement before marrying Sir Paul, but said he turned her down.

Link

McCartney was a really great Beatle.

The song "Let Me Roll It" is a great wings song.

when i was 10 or so i thought that Say Say Say was really cool.

however, Paul, i just dont care any more. You're no better or worse than Phil Collins to me now, just a guy who used to be in a really good band.

Go have a steak and a spliff, forget all about it.

:)