Jambands.ca

CANADA DAY 06 ANNOUNCEMENT (Ticket Info)

Freeker

Pacing is going to be key for me this year. I want to get there early (like 1pm) to see/tape the early acts (including The Spades and Vanderpark [whom I figure will be on early]), but have enough brain cells stamina left at the end of my stay to make it downtown for a full Spades show.

Aloha,

Brad

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the pleasure of experiencing one Canada Day here in 04'. Lots of hale and Nero, made for an eventful day. Not farmilar with too much of the lineup this year, but I sure know I'm digging Lure, and am excited to discover some new music while I'm there. Much thanks for putting this on guys. Can't wait to take part in the festivities. Hell yeaaaahhhhh.

Steph

slave: To help achieve familiary, here are some URLs for you

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest
Added David Lauzon.

Tonight, I'm going to take that Canadian flag umbrella hat that CJ gave me last year and test-fit it to my mic stand. I'm also hunting down some wind screens for the mics...I don't know if anybody makes hail screens, though...

Aloha,

Brad

It's also too bad that you aren't a hot blond with an ass that tastes like french vanilla ice-cream.

"Make-Over Miracle 2006"

gimme a razor, hair-dye, a couple syringes of silicone and a few hours, and I'll have him ready for you Hux...especially if you taste-test the ass-job!

bwhahahahahaha!