Jambands.ca

The Grateful Dead Trivia Thread

The Chameleon

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take it and I don't even need to click the link, I like surprises!

The answer is....Yoga!!!!

“Music is a yoga, something you really do when you are doing it. Thinking about what it means comes after the fact and isn’t very interesting.â€

-Jerry Garcia

Okay, here's an easier one.

Fill in the blank:

“Music is the timeless experience of constant XXXXXX.â€

-Jerry Garcia

I got one... it's super tough.

At Phil Lesh & Friends 'Summer Sessions' at the Cuthbert Amphitheatre in Eugene, Oregon (the first tour after Phil & Phriends at The Warfield), Phil almost ran over some Canuck from Vancouver with his band's 'in town' travelling van.

Who was that Western Canadian, and when Phil felt really bad about almost killing the guy, what kind of breakfast did he buy this head at the Eugene Denny's?

Alright, well I don't know the answer to Keither's question, (although I expect that the first answer to the two questions is "Keither") and I'll guess "steak and eggs", for the second answer...

That said, here's another Canadian GD question, a little closer to home for you Ontarians...

There is a native-Ottawan who (is not only a very cool guy, but) lucked into taking over the GD Vault, because he got a job as the assistant to "Dick" shortly before "Dick's" untimely demise? This person is also a veritable human-encyclopedia of GD setlists. Name that person.