Jambands.ca

Lindsay Lohan: Happy & Healthy

MarcO

Aside from her (allegedly) driving while intoxicated, the thing I can't fathom is why she was driving in the first place. The reports I've read say that Lindsay was chasing the car driven by the mother of Lindsay's former assistant; the assistant had quit just hours earlier. (And it was the mother being chased who called the police.)

OK, you're Lindsay Lohan, and your assistant (on whom you rely heavily, I guess) quits...so you go chasing the car her mother is driving? At 2:45am? What could she possibly have hoped to accomplish if she had actually caught up to and confronted her? Why not wait until after the sun comes up, and set up a meeting or something?

It seems to me that a lot of the (younger) celebrities today have their priorities completely flipped: serious things (like marriages, health, children) are handled in a totally frivolous manner, while the frivolous things (like an employee quitting) get handled in a life-and-death manner. I wish there was a way to make these people stand under a spotlight and explain themselves.

Aloha,

Brad

The public's facination with trash such as this topic is unbelievable...

It is my suggestion that this topic be deleted...I'm sure anyone interested in wasting time with useless news such as this can find it on countless other useless websites...

Music, first and foremost, and the bands that give us better things to converse about... ;)

OK, you're Lindsay Lohan, and your assistant (on whom you rely heavily, I guess) quits...so you go chasing the car her mother is driving? At 2:45am? What could she possibly have hoped to accomplish if she had actually caught up to and confronted her? Why not wait until after the sun comes up, and set up a meeting or something?

cocaine is a hell of a drug.

and perhaps the fact that the mother was driving is just coincidence? i dunno. i'm not gonna waste too much time thinking about this.

and perhaps the fact that the mother was driving is just coincidence?
I was almost hit by my assistant Tarin's mom.

I hadn't heard this part (thanks, Freak By Night), but it only adds to my inability to fathom what went on. The mother of your former assistant almost hits you, drives off, and you hop in somebody else's car (with the owner's permission), and chase after her...why? Again, she seems to have elevated the frivolous to life-and-death-seriousness.

Aloha,

Brad

The public's facination with trash such as this topic is unbelievable...

It is my suggestion that this topic be deleted...I'm sure anyone interested in wasting time with useless news such as this can find it on countless other useless websites...

Music, first and foremost, and the bands that give us better things to converse about... ;)

It is my suggestion that your suggestion is silly. Anyone uninterested in the topic doesn't have to open the thread. The subject of the thread is pretty clear, so it shouldn't be too hard to avoid clicking on it if you don't care to read it.

Aside from her (allegedly) driving while intoxicated, the thing I can't fathom is why she was driving in the first place.

It's my belief that she's bat-shit crazy. She'd be acting like this if she wasn't a celebrity, we just wouldn't hear about it.

Aside from her (allegedly) driving while intoxicated' date=' the thing I can't fathom is why she was driving in the first place.[/quote']

It's my belief that she's bat-shit crazy. She'd be acting like this if she wasn't a celebrity, we just wouldn't hear about it.

I hadn't thought of that, but it seems to fit with the reports of what's happened.

Aloha,

Brad