Jambands.ca

Tea Leaf Green w/ Vanderpark - Aug.22 - Elmo

Marky

So anyone who caught the TLG show last time at the Elmo knows what kind of treat they are in for again. And anyone who missed it, you gotta come check these guys out. I know it's a Tuesday but this is a show that will keep everyone pumping. These guys are the next big thing!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in, and so is my taping gear. I was at the Moses Mayes / Pocket Dwellers show this past Tuesday and it was my first time at the ElMo... I like that place. Good sound and good lighting -- great vibes. Come say hi if you see me setting up my gear (probably in the middle somewhere by those white columns). I'll also offer up a ride to anyone from the K-W/Guelph area.

High Plains Drifter had the pleasure of opening for them last time they were in Toronto.. and they played a smokin' set... I was hanging with the band backstage and was speaking with the bass player.. I asked.. so how did you guys decide on the name Tea Leaf Green ? He said, it has nothing to do with Marijuana at all, but coincidentally they were all massive pot heads... ~now that was a laugh~

so how did you guys decide on the name Tea Leaf Green ? He said, it has nothing to do with Marijuana at all, but coincidentally they were all massive pot heads... ~now that was a laugh~

I like how they call themselves Coffee Bean Brown for their acoustic sets :D

http://www.archive.org/details/tlg2002-11-21.coffeebeanbrown

Later . . .

Kanada Kev =8)

I'm definately up for this show. It's unfortunate but as we all know it's hard to get American bands up here so we're stuck with Tuesdays. This band is taking off like a rocket and we may not get too many more opportunities to see them at a place like the elmo. It takes courage for a young band to come here and undoubtedly loose money.

This is a big part of why I choose to live in Toronto. Anyone need a place to crash let me know, I'm probably a slow 30 minute bike ride to the elmo.

Great Poster!

Edited by Guest

Got my ticket just now... stupid ticketmaster adding on $7 in charges... fucking ticketmaster. Oh well, 21 bucks is a small price to pay for this kickass group. Gettin' excited. Like I said, if anyone needs a ride to/from the show in the KW/Cambridge/Guelph area, let me know. I'm driving straight back after the show (gotta work in the morning, ugh).