Jambands.ca

JAM*In*The*DAM 2007

bONES

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I may be hitting this up, I am gonna be out east (farrrr east) and doing more travelling than actual schooling...I could prolly get a real cheap flight to amsterdamn from Hong Kong (where Ill be living)...hmm

and dima your right, don't wanna travel that far to see the same exact concert ive seen a few times over (keller) although I wouldn't mind umphreys...

so what is it? 4 bands with a band playing each night or what?

who has played previous years?

EDIT to add:

Two of last years artists, Umphrey's McGee and the Disco Biscuits, have been invited back. STS9 seemed to be the 'other' favorite among their fans, along with the Duo. Joe Russo has played many times with members of the Biscuits. We think this line-up will be even better than last year's, in terms of crossover interest.

so it seems like according to this, at least umphreys and bisco are gonna be there again?

Edited by Guest

why's this one epic?

there haven't been any artists announced yet.

not to the general public !

I have the inside scoop about one of the bands on the bill.

they will be playing 3 shows..2 hours each night!

I gave a clue in my original post, but i'm not allowed to spill the beans until the official announcement has been made.

let's put it this way..they are my friends and my favourite band, and I haven't been able to see them since June of 2003!!!

Anyone do Europe in `90 ??

the plane came by and I got on, that's when it all began

Anyone do Europe in `90 ??

yep! Dave & I caught both Paris shows at an unbelievably small and freaky venue called the Zenith. Were you there on tour' date=' Cowboy?[/quote']

I wish!!

I too had friends go and one of them (Leah) called me collect from Wembley Arena. Nice to hear a bit of the show..not so nice getting the phone bill :(

She did bring back some delicious (excuse my language here) snatch hash from Amsterdam though..oh boy, I can't wait to get over there!

I just read this over at the Jam in the Dam forum

2007 Line-Up TBA on 9/5!

All right, enough with the hand-wringing already!

We will announce the artists this coming Tuesday. We know we can't please everyone, especially with just four acts, but we're very happy with the way it turned out. The bands are ALL excited to be there, and it's going to be a slightly different kind of party next March....but truly amazing as always.

Thanks so much for your patience, and we will post it here on the board before anywhere else.

i haven't posted any names REMEMBER ;)

your little hints or whatever are going wayyyyy over my head
yeah, same here.

heeheehee...does this mean I'm cool?

wow! let me soak in that delusion for awhile!!!

how're you at recognizing song lyrics of super-heady 'founding-scene' bands???....sing both of those sentences with the italicized/underlined words and see what you come up with.

Bouche: your Dogs Tar Or Extra was extra clever....the CIA should hire you as a cipher-writer, dude!

your little hints or whatever are going wayyyyy over my head
yeah' date=' same here.

[/quote']

heeheehee...does this mean I'm cool?

wow! let me soak in that delusion for awhile!!!

how're you at recognizing song lyrics of super-heady 'founding-scene' bands???....sing both of those sentences with the italicized/underlined words and see what you come up with.

Well Im pretty suremight as well, might as well is a dead tune...oooh jerry is playing jam in the dam?? sweet

and maybe the plane means jorma and cassady or something?? i dunno...