Jambands.ca

people who steal other peoples plants should be castrated

phishin4groove

i've always said it's the robbers you need to worry about more than the cops!

This used to be true, and yes herb stealers are the lowest form of life. But has anyone noticed more and more people being busted for outdoor gorwing this season than usual? I certainly have in the Southern Ontario region.

I wonder if this has to do with the conservative gov't? [color:purple]Nawww couldn't be?? ;)

Edited by Guest

Brutal... Tis the season I guess...

I was talking to a guy one time and he was telling me about going out in the early morning when the air was very still, and your nose would lead you right to the goodness.

I gotta say though stealing plants is a seriously ballsy move. You don't know who they belong to or who's watching...

Then again I guess growing it is pretty ballsy too. It's just a plant though, seems so innocent.

For all you green thumbers, here's hoping for a late frost!

anything planted on my land is my property. i "stumbled" across some plants in the back of my folks corn field one year. i transplanted them and moved them to the other side of the field and reaped the rewards.

I wonder if you could/should have put down similarly-sized commercial/industrial hemp plants (which have extremely low THC content), so that it looked like the plants were still there, but their "rewards" didn't add up to much. That way, they'd blame either the person who gave them the seeds/cuttings or themselves (for having grown bunk), rather than think someone stole what they planted.

Aloha,

Brad