Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum

badams

He's looking potentially imposing. He seems to understand positioning far more than goaltenders normally do at his age and I am extremely happy how the Habs are utilizing him right now.

His play as a rookie leaves me very impressed thus far but I am trying to disallow the media from framing my viewpoint. There seems to be too much 'saviour' talk going on.

They should be ready to trade Huet any day now

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

Great game against the Sens. We can hang with the big boys, and that's encouraging. Less encouraging was Koivu's -3 for the night, but that's just one bad game for him.

Next stop: Toronto. Price is confirmed to play in nets tomorrow night. Steve Begin will be back to reform the awesome 4th line of Begin/Chipchura/Kostopoulos. Seriously, how much fun is it watching this line cause shit all night?

I hope that the offense kicks it up a bit... Ryder needs a goal to get out of his slump.

And Garth Murray gets recalled from Hamilton?? What the heck? On waivers for the fourth time in less than a year... C'mon, somebody pick this guy up!

Guest Low Roller

Looking forward to the game tonight!

Well, Garth Murray is finally packing his bags for Florida. The Panthers picked him up off of waivers. The Habs will have to pay half his salary...

Guest Low Roller

Brutal game by the Habs, but they came back from behind twice for the win. I'm shocked that nobody caught up with Komisarek on the breakaway.

Did Tucker get in Markov's head or what??