Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum

badams

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dinghy, we were passing that piece of shit of an article via email yesterday and laughing at this moron. What a joke. I cant believe he has a career. Please dont bother posting essays that someone in grade 4 could have written.

If you’re too young to know what I’m talking about, ask your father, ask your grandfather, they’ll remember. The song? Les Canadiens Sont La.

Umm, they still sing it you fucking idiot!

Interesting game last night. Both teams looked a little cautious for the most part through the first two periods. Both coming of 7 game series, they were used to different opponents. Must have been a little strange coming up against a new foe.

To me, Philly was looking much more composed and strangely avoided their trademark style of "play". I was expecting them to be a little more "dirty". Oh well, two of their goals were garbage (off a leg, and the other a tip by McBrisbois ). With the posts that Montreal were hitting the Flyers should have felt lucky to be in it.

Big time win for Montreal. Price was a little shakey at times, but this should get him back on track and ready for the rest of the round.

Watched the game with my Dad who was in town, and my two kids (sporting new Habs tshirts that their Grandpa brought in from Montreal).

PS - that wanker from the Ottawa Sun is such a loser. Is he the guy who also was tossing comments at Georges LaRoque??