Jambands.ca

Lancaster Tavern Jam Dec. 15th!

Tricky

Alright, so the bands have all confirmed... it's gonna be a good night with good music for a good cause. Just a reminder to everyone, 100% of the $$$ goes to my step father and mother for different items as he is going through a major operation due to cancer. His chances for living after the operation is slim, a mere 30% chance. With everyone helping out and lending a caring hand it WILL increase his chances for survival and make a great statement to the rest of society on how we do things and how we do them right.

INeedaMiracle2.jpg

Thanks to Duane for the poster...if anyone needs a good heady poster, pm me and I'll help set you up with Duane for some excellent artwork

check it out here, good tunes from H.P.D!

www.highplainsdrifter.ca

High Plains Drifter is a rootsy funk-rock and world beat ensemble, whose dynamic live performances are captivating audiences across Canada. Like imagery evoked by the mysterious quality of a traveling vagabond, High Plains Drifter is a collective of musicians traveling town to town bringing the energy of celebration to audiences everywhere.

Leaning towards original roots, jazz, funk and world music, The High Plains Drifter is a groove force that keeps dancehalls packed and bodies in constant motion. High Plains Drifter draws inspiration from artists as diverse as James Brown, Herbie Hancock and Jimmy Buffet. The group, known for their unpredictable stage show, has enjoyed collaborations with a number of Canadian musicians including members of The Jimmy Swift Band, Slowcoaster, Wassabi Collective, The Chameleon Project & Slammin' Jack as well as young horn players, percussionists and turn-tablists. HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER has Joined forces with Toronto's IRIE BAND!

Edited by Guest

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic