Jambands.ca

24 starts again tonight !

bONES

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooo stoked for this. And oddly enough I feel slightly embarassed to admit that.

I just hope that work obligations do not result in me missing tomorrow night's episode. I have a feeling my colleagues may be less than understanding of my reason for wanting to bow out early...

"please excuse me, the clock is ticking"

I just hope that work obligations do not result in me missing tomorrow night's episode. I have a feeling my colleagues may be less than understanding of my reason for wanting to bow out early...

I think I'll record it and presuming I can figure out how to transfer it from a .dvr-ms to a DVD, I'll rip you a copy if you miss it.

one problem. Jack is a Sens fan.

LOL .. that's funny ... really :) For some fun reading check out these threads on celebrity hockey fans:

http://forum.canadiens.com/archive/index.php/t-7995.html

http://hockeyfights.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27476

Looks like one of the biggest Sens fans is Matthew Perry ROFLOL ... seen him at any games lately? Or was he just on the bandwagon a couple of years ago?

Fine then. See ya later ya bunch of lemmings!

Although your mind's opaque

Try thinking more if just for your own sake

The future still looks good

And you've got time to rectify

All the things that you should

Do what you want to do

And go where you're going to

Think for yourself

Cause I won't be there with you

was at a buddy's and we watched the end of the football game, then switched on 24 about 15 minutes in... have to admit I was having a little trouble getting used to a new "President Palmer" and some of the plot development

but then after watching it through I flipped on the "out west" 2 hours delayed version and caught the beginning (which rocked) and that made a huge difference to my satisfaction level... enjoyed

lots of new faces... they need a home-bred backwoods, northwestern states, anarchist, cuts up the flag for toilet paper, uni-bomber type introduced into this season