Jambands.ca

Anna Nicole Smith found dead

Jaimoe

Breaking news! Sources tell ET that Anna Nicole Smith has passed away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sources tell ET that ANNA NICOLE SMITH died this afternoon after she collapsed at a Florida hotel.

The actress and TRIMSPA spokesperson was staying at the Hard Rock Hotel in Hollywood, Florida.

According to reports, Anna Nicole collapsed around 2 p.m. and paramedics were called. They reportedly performed CPR at the scene. She was then taken to the Memorial Regional Hospital.

Her partner, HOWARD K. STERN, tells ET that Anna Nicole's temperature was running high last night. The couple was shopping for a new boat in Florida.

whoa.. that's crazy.. i'm like three minutes away from where that happened right now.. and a coworker was just on the phone with Fox news and was pretty much hung up on because of an "Anna Nicole Smith breaking story". CRAZY.

Wolf Blitzer covering this as "breaking news" on CNN is ridiculous.

You gotta feel symapthy for someone that stressed and messed up:

Anna's 20 year old son dies in front of her last year of an overdose and her husband is implicated; is in a paternity suit to determine the father of her newborn; is in a court battle to decide who gets her ex-husband's fortune; is being sued by the diet company she endoreses; may be suffering from postpartum depression; has had a history of alcohol and drug abuse and is pretty nutty to boot.

I think that more than sympathy, this news just brings home for me the futility of chasing fame and money. I can't help but wonder if she had remained a simple Texan bumpkin that she might today be alive and relatively happy, just maybe poor. And that's gotta be better than ending your days in a Florida hotel at the age of 39, messed up and rich.

I wonder how much that Playboy Anna Nicole Smith was in is worth? I wish I didn't toss it so long ago (stay off that one MarcO)

Check out the Ebay Vultures

I CRY CONSPIRACY!

-Her sons death was suspect.

-She waged a 12 year long battle with her 89 year -old dead husband's family.

-She initially won over 400 million of her 1.6 billion inheritance.

-That was taken away after the son of the 89 year old fought it tooth and nail.

-Last year it was ruled that she could still fight for the money.

-The son of the 89'r died last summer.

-Then there's all the recent paternity battles.

Oh man...I'm starting to write the tv screen play right now.

Chapter I - Cumming to America:

It was a cold, dark night...