Jambands.ca

"The Secret" holy crap... it works!

anyone else on here catch wind of this phenomenon and shell out 5 bucks to watch it?

its totally worth one watch... in the very least, it will make you a more positive thinker, and help you eleminate negative thoughts throughout your day.

i was a skeptic...but today, i used their "secret" and it totally worked... my mind is blown....

shocking coincedence? perhaps.

eitherway, i will continue to implement it, and see where it goes.....

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can download it from Torrentspy. I watched this a while ago and it's interesting to see the widespread attention it's starting to get due primarily I think to the Oprah show.

This is legit folks, it definitely works!

-- spoiler --

The secret is the law of attraction. That's it... What you put out there come back to you. That's it... What you want can be yours you just have to put your intentions out there and think positively. Think you'll never have a girlfriend/job/money etc... Your right you won't because that's what you ordered. Flip it around and think of what you want, not what you don't want.

Edited by Guest

I think it works.

----------spoiler----------

I woke up one morning with no coffee money so all I thought about for a bit was coffee money. I found $5 on the ground. Two days later I once again had no coffee money. Did the same thing and what do you know, I found another $5. pretty funny.

Wow, same thing can happen in reverse I guess. The other morning I was driving, nowhere in particular because I'm unemployed, and I had no coffee and no coffee money, and all I could think about was how much it sucked to be jobless without a few bucks for a cup of joe. After dwelling on how dire everything was, I realized how bad the song I was listening to was, so I started fucking with the radio and the CD started skipping so I started thinking about how much that sucked; then BAM, I looked up and I had smashed right into the front window of Tim Horton's. The power of thought, positive or negative, is outrageous...

i won't get into details....

but I thought about very specific, random things..... and they all happened...in one big go.

like to the TEE.

and i didn't just think about them... i used the "technique" offered up in the secret...

and everything I thought about (many things) ....came into reality...it blew my mind.

If I think about crucifying Tom Cruise, in a real, super, uber-positive way, will it happen, allowing the dreamy star of "Days of Thunder" to die on the premises that he shall one day return as the messiah I pictured him in during both "Mission Impossible" and "Cocktail"?

Or am I not using the "technique" correctly...?

Post Of The Year.

If I think about crucifying Tom Cruise, in a real, super, uber-positive way, will it happen, allowing the dreamy star of "Days of Thunder" to die on the premises that he shall one day return as the messiah I pictured him in during both "Mission Impossible" and "Cocktail"?

Or am I not using the "technique" correctly...?

Not quite... You would most likely end up becoming obsessed by Tom Cruise and hollyweird in general and wind up somehow crucifying yourself. :D