Jambands.ca

NRPS and Fat Cats @ Pepper Jack's

briguy

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are increadibly lucky to be seeing them, especially with the Fat Cats. They played here in Vancouver at a local legendary blues bar, "The Yale". Lots of folks did come out of the wood work for this, but I was extremely surprised at how little of the regular jamband show goers were actually there. It was a bit more of an old school trucker, biker, blues crowd.

NRPS was amazing and played lots of old favourites.

I highly recomend warming up for this show by listening to NRPS from the 70's as opposed to newer stuff. If you listen to a whole lot of newer stuff, you'll find it really sounds the same as the show you'll see. Listen to lots of the old stuff, get refamiliarized with the tunes, then see it live, love it, then go home and listen to the new stuff. Trust me. :)

have fun!

I don't know the official schedule Marc, but I was talking with Todd along similar lines and I suspect that things will more or less follow the normal time schedule.

That is, if you get off at 9:30pm that should be more than enough time to get yourself ready for the show. But, you might not want to rely on my word alone... as I am making some assumptions...

Looking forward to meeting your new lady Aaron if she is able to make it down! Good luck on the babysitting factor Nellie.

I'm getting excited for this show!!

A few days left and it looks like we’re in for another great 420 turnout.

Shady Grove and Spiritual Smoke have about 10 adv tickets left at each location. I just dropped another 9 tickets off at Looney Tunes in Burlington so they have a total of 10 as well.

Pepper Jack’s still has tickets but I’d get on it asap if you plan on going. I’m not sure if it’ll sell out but ticket sales are going well and the interviews in the Hamilton Spectator and VIEW Magazine will be out in the next few days.

Confirmed Schedule:

Doors: 9:00 PM

Fat Cats: 10:00 PM

NRPS: 11:15 PM

Set Break: 12:30 AM

NRPS: 1:00 AM

I look forward to seeing you all on Friday.

Cheers

BC