Jambands.ca

NRPS and Fat Cats @ Pepper Jack's

briguy

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dropped 20 more at Shady Grove yesterday, not sure how many Looney Tunes (Burlington) has out of the 9 i previously reported. I think Spiritual smoke has 5 and the venue around 50. Everyone’s in good shape if they get on it early. But please keep in mind that tickets are $30 dos (day of show). Please call before you go anywhere.

If you’re out of town and need a ticket and you can’t charge by phone with the venue please send me a PM before 5:00 PM and I’ll hold you a ticket until 8:00 PM. Only valid for members and their friends, using your online name.

Unfortunately I can’t hold tickets after 8pm because I need to account for all tickets at doors, and release any unsold tickets to the general public. I can only hold 15 tickets through this offer so please act now if you need help getting to the show.

Hope to see you there

Cheers

Brian

Go Raptors!!!

More than pleasantly suprised!

Amazing show, ended after 3 AM!

N.R.P.S. played many favorites, yet left out a few notables, which I expect tonight's crowd will get to enjoy the heck out of. Some great covers last night, all can look forward to an interesting set at The Silver Dollar.

Buddy Cage's tasty, searing pedal steel licks and backup chops had me mesmerized. Something like Mike Auldridge meets Robert Randolph with a hint of panama red = Shredder!

I wasn't the only one in the crowd boogie'n hard and grinning ear to ear. The whole band was super tight, with eyes closed at times; it took on a true JGB or Grateful Dead vibe. Took me back many years.

You'd be crazy to miss tonight's show if you missed last night!!!