Jambands.ca

Run With The Kittens Thread

Booche

Are you a total fucking idiot AD? The lack of a right to, let me get this clear, be 'unneccessarily rude'. This is just a thought here, a little one, but I'm pretty sure if hate mongers like Ernst Zundel can play ball I can tear a little hippy ass every once in a while. That may have been the single most CANADIAN thing you could have possibly said i.e. cozy political correctness (disguised racism and hatred) over Charter Rights and Freedoms. Read some Chomsky, get a clue (and mind you though I have no idea who the 'real' AD is I thought/think I like you).

Sorry I didn't get past unneccessarily rude as laughable as that is.

a lot of good writers find ways to make equally scathing remarks without resorting to grade-5 name-calling and potty-mouth tactics. label what you write whatever you want, new journalism, whatever. nobody's gonna read it.

Did you actually use the term potty-mouth? Like if Hunter S. Thompson and Tom Wolfe were the New Journalism in the fucking sixties, Andrew Dice Clay was the 80's, acid rotted your fucking skull in the 90's- then what's acceptable today.

no, you're probably right that i'm a total fucking idiot. i needed you to show me that. so thanks.

you're not 'tearing hippy ass', you're having a temper tantrum in public.

Don't compare yourself to Hunter S Thompson, Wolfe, or even Dice Clay. I'd like to see you pull off Ford Fairlane. You'd probably kill the koala.

You're right don't bother some lurker who posts 4 out of a 1000 views named after a cake isn't going to quite get this one.

You're not actually a fucking idiot but that is pretty idiotic reasoning. Besides if this was true:

nobody's gonna read it.

then I'm kind of confused at the repeated calls for a zero/kung forum, the last five years on jambands, the two before that on northernheads and all of my published output. So yeah piss on everything I am and have done for the last ten years. Which was apparently investing my time and energy into trying to build a community that was in fact not a music scene just a drug scene. I should have listened to my mother.

You're a massive fucking loser, phony, bullshit faker and I hope I never meat you. That's true of most people on here though because, let's be honest, there's a whole lot of lurkers who like to bitch and gripe about this kung/zero guy and about 10 of you actually 'know' him which is to say NOT AT ALL.

You're a massive fucking loser, phony, bullshit faker and I hope I never meat you. That's true of most people on here though because, let's be honest, there's a whole lot of lurkers who like to bitch and gripe about this kung/zero guy and about 10 of you actually 'know' him which is to say NOT AT ALL.

the version ive met in real life i like a lot.

I miss the nice, funny guy to my right.

freaks.jpg

c'mon Luke.... I know you're not just the personality being projected through you the past couple of days.

Turn off the computer. Get some air. Dignity, respect, class..... I know you have these inside you but you're beating them down with bile and abuse and it's not so much amusing as it is horrifying.

Turn on me if you must. I've held back but c'mon dude.... there are so many good and decent people here. You know that's true. You keep coming back.

this is great. I had a 2.5 hour meeting, then I went for lunch and the board is going nutx.

this place shouldn't need a fucking babysitter. glad andre was sitting on the kids.

anyone who is feeling mad, angry, or needs to throw out threats, attacks or general nastiness...please turn off your internet and go outside for some fresh air.

Buck Bacock, hmmmm, 2 posts.

Self promotion? Check.

Chipper JayDawg type cheeriness? Check.

Lurking around? Check.

Hey what's up?

So viral marketing is good but not where it crosses over with brusque honesty qua assholish behaviour. Wholesale censorship is reasonable when any single person deems the normative standards of the community breached. Agents of censorship deem their views reasonable when they can conceive of no other option.