Jambands.ca

Go Jays Go - Fan Forum

djmelbatoast

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea Wells is having an off year for sure. Maybe the pressure of the Jays expectations are getting to him. But I have faith in Wells and he will justify his contract...maybe not this year but soon enough for sure.

Remember, the guy has had an off year a few years back and then bounced back really nicely...

Jays are back on track.

I dunno about that. Okay, three wins in a row, wicked...but how many times this season have we seen that? At least the Doc is up next so it's more than likely gonna be a gem, but still...

And the Jays have some tough road games up ahead...COME ON JAYS!!!

i realised last night that i haven't watched a Jays game from start to finish since the heady days that i lived with booche.

to think that i used to love it so much makes me hope that my daughter will one day appreciate the opportunity to fetch me snacks and beer while i sink deeper and deeper into the couch while watching a good ole pitchers' duel

Jays blow it again today.

Why the hell would Gibbons put the [color:purple]lethal combination of Wells and Zaun at the top of the order, again! Hill batting 7th behind Lind makes no sense either.(even though Lind did have a good day) Gibbons has managed to take one of the most talented offensive teams in the league and turn them into one of the worst. Marcum pitched great again today and once more has nothing to show for it.

V. Wells cf .247

G. Zaun c .222

A. Rios rf .287

F. Thomas dh .243

M. Stairs 1b .298

A. Lind lf .229

A. Hill 2b .273

H. Clark 3b .300

R. Clayton ss .230

Towers actually pitched a great game. I'm shocked.

It's all mental with Towers. He'll never be anything better than a #4 or #5, but if he ever gets his head together, he could get a more permanent spot in the starting rotation. However, his mental state since '05 is always in a state of flux.