Jambands.ca

Dutch Crunch

guigsy

Yes! A teasure from the West. Old Dutch chips were only until recently found in Thunder Bay and West of that, and the Jalapeno Cheddar flavour is the BEST chip out there.

no way - i've bought them as long ago as 94/95 in Kitchener...used to joke about the fact that the company apparrently made chips and bleach exclusively....and you could buy them at 'Dutch Boy' even....

Yes! A teasure from the West. Old Dutch chips were only until recently found in Thunder Bay and West of that' date=' and the Jalapeno Cheddar flavour is the BEST chip out there. [/quote']

no way - i've bought them as long ago as 94/95 in Kitchener...used to joke about the fact that the company apparrently made chips and bleach exclusively....and you could buy them at 'Dutch Boy' even....

maybe he means relatively recently..?

cuz out west they've been around since i was born.

You'll see Old Dutch around more now since they bought out Humpty Dumpty (Kitchener) last year.

I remember buying the boxes a long time back (early ninities or so anyway), but apparently beginning this month they started introducing other (not all) flavours west of thunder bay.