Jambands.ca

heading to New Brunswick...

timouse

this sunday, Jennifer and I are off to NB for a couple weeks to look around, and potentially look for a place to live if we love it as much this time as we did last summer. we have been looking in around fredericton, and are also thinking about miramachi, land of popo.

if any of you folks have reccommendations for things to do and see in new brunswick, i would love to hear them!

I grew up in NB till I moved around 95'/96'

I'm from St. Stephen about 1.5hr from Freddy, which is right on the border to Calais Maine.

Starting in S.S. where the St. Croix River runs into the bay of Fundy and working your way along the coast is really beautiful. About 15min from S.S. is one of my fav. liitle towns called St. Andrews by the Sea, I highly recommend you checking this little resort town out, with the highest and lowest rising tides in the world lets you exlorer the exposed sea floor and its creatures that have survived mans abuse, along with sea kyak rentals, and whale watching charters you'll love it.

Its a little early for the outdoor stuff, unless something changes drastically, but:

Fundy National Park in Alma

Coastal Drive from Saint John to Moncton

Go see awesome bands in Moncton and only have to line up with 7 people

Team Fun in Moncton is always an attraction

Grand Theft Bus at the gorgeous Capital Theatre on Fri May 18th in Moncton

In and around St Andrews there are tonnes of cool places like the Fish Museum, Campobello and Deer Islands, coastal hikes, and many biking trails

Multi band bill including Sloco on May 4th in Saint John

and of course Mothers Day!

Sean

he DID!! and with just cause this fridays show is gonna be NUTTY!!!!! Sloco, Divine Heist, the midnite roundup....Goodtimes!!! NB and the East coast in general is the countries Musical Hot spot this summer!! Lots Goin on, and Lots more to be still announced ; )

Enjoy Your Trip folks!!!!

this sunday, Jennifer and I are off to NB for a couple weeks to look around, and potentially look for a place to live if we love it as much this time as we did last summer. we have been looking in around fredericton, and are also thinking about miramachi, land of popo.

if any of you folks have reccommendations for things to do and see in new brunswick, i would love to hear them!

drop in

may have to sleep on a blown up bed you are more than welcome

as for things going on, well not too much as the weather is bad, we just got rid of the snow

Did you just recommend a Slowcoaster show as an attraction of NB???

garth bring your wife and see what fun we have especially the irish festival, rock n roll days. july 1st and the golden oldies car show,canada days, bands at the civic centre good fun, and of course we can sit in our famour park and have a shot or two maybe twistees

i,ll supply the crackers

i' date='ll supply the crackers[/quote']

That is making me want to see any attraction in New Brunswick.

i was refering to your friend garth putting crackers in the toaster ha ha after drinking and forgetting them, i only forget my pizza in the toaster, and taking off my shoes when i go sleep bye

• 2 weeks later...