Jambands.ca

any ideas...

Tricky

Krusty Breads & D'oh

is it on daly street?

Daly Bread Bakery?

ya that sucks - i couldn't compete but just wanted to post something.

When advertising, people buy benefits - what's in it for them... so on that vein...

Fresh & Delicious Daily Bakery (the daily brings home the fresh)

I think something simple and personal might work too.

does your newborn (or you, your wife or son, for that matter) have a nickname/pet name.

I also, personally, like anything that connotes (literal and metaphorical) sweetness......maybe something like:

~~Honey Bakery

~~Honey Cake Bake / Honey Cake Bakery (Winnie the Pooh reference)

~~Sugar & Spice (& Everything Nice)

~~YummyStuff

~~Yummy, Yummy, Yummy, I've got love in my Tummy

okay, I'll quit now.

After all of the market research we've been doing it appears that having a name after the city, community, etc. is not a good idea. If you ever wish to expand the name won't fit into the new area. ie. 'waterloo baked' in tilsonburg, (although there is a hint of off beat humor), it just wouldn't work from a business standpoint. From what I've gathered, it's best to have a unique name that doesn't involve the city you're in, it's just not interesting enough for the consumer to remember. There are hundreds,(if not thousands), of business' starting off with whatever city you live in. I thought of naming it after the city as well, but after enough research I now find it's a bad idea that may be a little too narrow. SO far, I really like all the ideas, especially Grateful Bread...but I'm a bit of a breadhead too!