I call Bullshit on....

Hal Johnson

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i call bullshit on Facebook.

Here's why. I went to Crow's wedding in Chatham last weekend and I don't get down there too much these days but a girl from my childhood (very annoying girl at that) that dated one of my friends in grade 9 or 10 or 8 i can't remember (on purpose) recognized me and upon me recognizing her i say "oh hi (girl's name) haven't seen you in quite a long time. How are you?" She doesn't say 'hi' or 'yeah, how are you' or 'hey you got fat'.... the first words out of her mouth are....Jeff English, YOU'RE NOT ON FACEBOOK. I tried to look you up to get a hold of you but you were one of the only people from our public school that wasn't on there?!?!?!

I - rest - my - case.

I call bullshit on apartments that are advertised as "one-bedroom", but are actually "bachelors" or "studios"...fuckers...I can't believe I wasted my time opening up your stupid ad, all because it said ONE BEDROOM on it.

Here's a tip, landlords: If there's not a wall and door between the "living room" and/or "kitchen" and the so-called "bedroom", IT'S NOT A ONE-BEDROOM.

And fuck you very much.

That is all.

:/

i call bullshit on Facebook.

Here's why. I went to Crow's wedding in Chatham last weekend and I don't get down there too much these days but a girl from my childhood (very annoying girl at that) that dated one of my friends in grade 9 or 10 or 8 i can't remember (on purpose) recognized me and upon me recognizing her i say "oh hi (girl's name) haven't seen you in quite a long time. How are you?" She doesn't say 'hi' or 'yeah, how are you' or 'hey you got fat'.... the first words out of her mouth are....Jeff English, YOU'RE NOT ON FACEBOOK. I tried to look you up to get a hold of you but you were one of the only people from our public school that wasn't on there?!?!?!

I - rest - my - case.

Couldn't agree more. Fuck, Stalker/CIA info gathering-book....aka FACEBOOK

Yeah, eff facebook too.. I mean, I'll porbably join at some point for networking/ promo purposes maybe but here's something...

Buddy from TO was in town this past weekend.. his band and some cool street percussion type players were playing at the schoolhouse in Chatham.. I didn't find out until it was too late to go. Would have really liked to. Talked to him the next day and said, hey, you gotta let me know a bit in advance. His response, "you gotta get on facebook." I see it as a easy way out of actually contacting people and letting them know about things. "Op, well, I facebook invited all of my 'friends', I gues I'm all done hyping the show!" Pfft.