Neil Young @ MASSEY HALL Nov 26, 27 & 29

Kanada Kev

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Everybody,

I'll be at all three Massey Hall gigs as well as the gig at Shea's so if you're around any of those nights look for me or let me know.

I saw my 40th Neil Young show in Detroit on November 10th and it is the second tour in a row that Neil has given me exactly what I had hoped for with the format of the show.

Now here's hoping for something off of 'Time Fades Away' at one of these upcoming gigs.

Tim

Edited by Guest

Neil and the gang should be well rested too. They've had a week break and should be itching to get back at it.

Here are the last couple of setlists;

11-16-2007, Constitution Hall, Washington, D.C.

w/ Rick Rosas, Ben Keith, Ralph Molina, Anthony Crawford & Pegi Young

From Hank To Hendrix / Ambulance Blues / Sad Movies / A Man Needs A Maid / Try / No One Seems To Know / Harvest / After The Gold Rush / Mellow My Mind / Love Art Blues / Kansas / Cowgirl In The Sand // The Loner / Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere / Dirty Old Man / Spirit Road / Bad Fog Of Loneliness / Winterlong / Oh, Lonesome Me / The Believer / No Hidden Path // Cinnamon Girl / Tonight's The Night // The Sultan

11-18-2007, Fox Theater, St. Louis, Missouri

w/ Rick Rosas, Ben Keith, Ralph Molina, Anthony Crawford & Pegi Young

From Hank To Hendrix / Ambulance Blues / Sad Movies / A Man Needs A Maid / No One Seems To Know / Harvest / After The Gold Rush / Mellow My Mind / Love Art Blues / Love Is A Rose / Heart Of Gold // The Loner / Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere / Dirty Old Man / Spirit Road / Bad Fog Of Loneliness / Winterlong / Oh, Lonesome Me / The Believer / No Hidden Path // Cinnamon Girl / Cortez The Killer // The Sultan

Be sure to check out Hungercity for your live Neil shows, the 11-18-2007 Kev posted above is available and I'm sure the Massey Hall shows will show up.

Every show I've downloaded so far (most of this tour) has been nothing short of stellar - and I'm sure these shows in Toronto will be even better.

Have fun folks, wish I could make it.

Don't forget that Neil Young's wife Pegi will be opening the gig with Neil's band and multi-instrumentalist Anthony Crawford at 7:30PM sharp.

I thought her set at Detroit was good and if you're just going to one gig you should definitely try and make her set as it will only go until a little past 8PM.

Tim