Jambands.ca

Anyone watch Letterman tonight?

Jaimoe

True - she was pretty focussed through the whole thing. It is easy to watch this kind of exchange from the outside, rather than dealing with it from the inside, and steering it, as it's happening.

I wonder if people just want her to be a bigger hero than she has been. Maybe that's the game; if so, it makes it all the more pathetic.

It's been a long time since Dave had that kind of prickish attitude, that we all used to know and love.

I don't find someone being a prickish asshole funny, but I'm obviously the minority in this thread.

Normally, I would agree with you. That was actually why I stopped watching Dave all that often after being a big fan when I was younger. Given who the guest was here, though, and her complete cluelessness and inability to get over herself, I had no problems with it. When she stops being a complete whore for the spotlight and trying to play herself off as a victim when it comes back to bite her in the ass, I'll feel sympathetic for her.

When she stops being a complete whore for the spotlight and trying to play herself off as a victim when it comes back to bite her in the ass, I'll feel sympathetic for her.

And the other celebrities that parade themselves in front of Dave's camera aren't complete whores for the spotlight? C'mon! This is Hollywood. Paris is just more honest about it.