Jambands.ca

in need of good vibes...

KarinGarage

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt your friend had a gun, but I guess the home owner wouldn't know either way. I really don't think people should have guns in the house at all. A baseball bat and some rope should do the trick.

I really find it hard to believe that people breaking in to a house would have a gun. Chances are they are expecting no one home and quietly sneak in and out.

I hope your friend can get his health and mind back. It's scary how easily and quickly someone's morals and life can erode from drugs.

Shooting people usually solves problems.

Basic primate psychosis

1+1=0

uhh yeah you wouldnt shoot someone breaking into your house?? If you say NO' date=' you just dont have a gun, and i'm sure woudl use whatever force , items you could to prevent it[/quote']

Sorry to continue the debate but I have to respond to this.

If someone broke into my house my first option would be to get the hell out of there and call the cops. Material positions can be replaced. Last thing I'd want is a confrontation with a criminal.

Hoping for the best for all involved in this ugly situation.

And in further defense of Gr8tful. I know the guy personally, and love him to death. He says whats on his mind and I find it refreshing.

His words were a bit harsh, but so are the neighborhoods in Saint John where he lives. You might not like it, but its a reality in some parts of this country- that you shoot or get killed by some crackhead (or Pill Popper in this instance).

Healing, Non Recidivist Vibes to your friend,

Sean

((( good vibes to the person whose house got broken into by a drug addict' date=' hope they get over the shock of having to protect themselves from a criminal )))[/quote']

cheers

Oh for fucksakes. You guys need to get over yourselves.

You ever have a drug addict break in to your house while you were home? I have. Trust me, I would have really appreciated a gun at that point. It makes you scared and angry at the same time. Scared because you don't know what the person is going to do and angry because you know why they are stealing from you and it sure ain't to feed their starving family.

((( good vibes to the person whose house got broken into by a drug addict' date=' hope they get over the shock of having to protect themselves from a criminal )))[/quote']

cheers

Oh for fucksakes. You guys need to get over yourselves.

i think its you who needs to get over yourself there bud. i'm done with this thread

Edited by Guest

Sure, if your for the vigilante death penalty. I for one have met Karin and can make a reasonable judgement call that the people she hangs out with arent pure evil and dont deserve to be in a coma and losing a limb for their actions. She is obviously going thru a tough time and is reaching out to her FRIENDS on here for support. Common decency would be to keep your own opinions to yourself if you cant offer her something in the way of support.

I understand this is a public message board, but hell we're connected by less than 6 degrees.

Also, my best friend passed out in the wrong house once b/c he was to drunk to see. I can only imagine the injustice if he'd been shot for it. Youll prob say its not the same thing, but you dont know all the details here either.

And like evreyone else Karin, sorry for furthering the debate, but I actually feel kind of sick reading some of these posts.

Honey, I was the first one to offer good vibes to Karin and her friend. And I mean them sincerely.

My point in the debates is that I can see why someone would shoot at an intruder and also that I really respect the shooter for going for the leg, thus to immobilize him instead of kill him.

I don't like how everyone jumped all over Gr8tful just because he actually had an inclination to defend his home. I'd do the same thing and I think it is perfectly justifiable.

As for a drunk sleeping on the couch (which is not the same thing as someone walking around taking your shit) I'd run outside and call the cops, not shoot at him. Different situations call for different actions.