Jambands.ca

One Sleep!!

Patchoulia

Yep, that's right, ONE SLEEP...til my date with BON JOVI!!!! WOOT-WOOT!

Corey, stop laughing.

The rest of you: Try to contain your jealousy.

Hey, anyone remember that New Deal show a few years ago when they covered Livin' on a Prayer and every single person in the place sang ALL the lyrics?

Tomorrow night, I am sooo gonna be livin' on a prayer...

I'm pretty sure the entire ACC will be the "wet panty zone"...

I'm not precisely sure where my seats are..I actually did try to buy tix for this show (or shows) and they all sold out within seconds! I complained to my boss and she gave me one of the set she bought...I think they're pretty good...and free!

My 15 year old self is going to have a GREAT time!

We had a single mother staying with us for a while and she went to see Bon Jovi in Ottawa a couple weeks back...

I started to learn some Jovi on the guitar in her honor. Man, you want to make the girls the horny just bust that shit out on the acoustic guitar, I was beating them off with a stick.

I'm a cowboy

on the steel horse I ride

and I'm wanted dead or alive

wanted dead or alive

We had a single mother staying with us for a while and she went to see Bon Jovi in Ottawa a couple weeks back...

I started to learn some Jovi on the guitar in her honor. Man, you want to make the girls the horny just bust that shit out on the acoustic guitar, I was beating them off with a stick.

I'm a cowboy

wanted dead or alive

that would be my last choice.

Hey, anyone remember that New Deal show a few years ago when they covered Livin' on a Prayer and every single person in the place sang ALL the lyrics?

Tomorrow night, I am sooo gonna be livin' on a prayer...

[color:purple]I don't know, do you think they'll play it? I heard they're doing mainly B-sides and rarities on this tour.

Oh yeah!!!!! Put down the Ryan Adams and bring out the Bon Jovi!! So when are we honoured with your presence again? I can't wait!

I started to learn some Jovi on the guitar in her honor. Man' date=' you want to make the girls the horny just bust that shit out on the acoustic guitar, I was beating them off with a stick.[/quote']

Oh yeah!!!!! Put down the Ryan Adams and bring out the Bon Jovi!! So when are we honoured with your presence again? I can't wait!

Maybe in the next few weeks... we can have an 80s dance party... I am all about the 80s cheese these days..

I started to learn some Jovi on the guitar in her honor. Man' date=' you want to make the girls the horny just bust that shit out on the acoustic guitar, I was beating them off with a stick.

I'm a cowboy

wanted dead or alive [/quote']

that would be my last choice.

EXACTLY! ;)

It's all about listening to my Corey Hart cassette tapes while reliving Wrestle Mania I through III with my WWF wrestling action figures...I don't see what the problem is here?

Obviously not since DaveyBoy is CLEARLY dating the female version of you.

And Basher, I sure hope not!