Jambands.ca

Summer Rumour

mister slippery

I'm sorry, Basher, some day maybe you will find someone you trust then.

Hope I didn't insult you.

Dave, that wasn't a comment about you or your trustworthiness. You reported that there were rumours on a message board - those are the sources that I have zero experience with.

Insult me?

Really surprised you took it that way...

Sorry, Bash.

Life is a trainwreck, I have lately been taking just about everything the wrong way.

It's a downside to the 'net, the "open to interpretation" concept of text writing. Maybe I'll just get out of here until I can process online human interaction.

Again, nothing gainst you Bash, you're good people, I'm just a goddamn mess and this "Rumour" was one of the few things in months to actually make me smile.

According to Johnathan Schwartz (The General of Jam) on Sirius radio Jam-on 17 Trey will be updating his tourdates page in the next week or so. Although there are no plans for Phish, Trey will be announcing plans to play some big shows over the summer and do some "interesting touring" with his solo band. Johnathan made this announcement on Sirius radio last night around 5pm before seguing into Trey's "Mozambique."

So maybe the dates for Alpine are something that was reserved for Trey?

trey played alpine solo once before in 2001 and its one of his favourite venues. but he ain't gonna fill 40,000+ seats solo now, let alone for two nights. he could barely sell out 3000 seat theaters on his last tour in fall 2006.

this will be a Phish weekend and it will be monumental. book them campsites now!