Jambands.ca

Ringo in the News

bouche

Ringo walked out on Regis and Kelly this week because he didn't want to cut his song short. I went hunting on youtube for the song and his version on Letterman. Oh man! I can't believe he walked out because he couldn't play that shitty song in it's entirety.

Have a listen and see what you think.

Just retire Ringo. Stop trying to be a rockstar. Quit writing shitty music.

Yeah, I'm with Booche on this one. I heard they had promised him four minutes to perform, than they wanted to cut him down to 2 minutes with little notice in order to accomodate a "much needed" discussion on the size of Kelly Ripa's butt.

Ringo may be Ringo, but he deserves more respect than that in my opinion. That, and I can't STAND Regis or Kelly.

I think were missing an important point' date='

why the hell is ringo appearing on that stupid show?[/quote']

Ding! Ding! Ding!

He's trying to make a lot of money by selling more albums. Like them or not Regis and whoever his female companion is at the time draw in a nice size audience. This isn't Ringo of 1969, he's the new modern version $$$

interesting sidebar, i heard that regis is actually the father of Rippa's kids but that he couldn't do the deed himself but instead had to thaw out a few pints that he had stored in deep freeze circa 1978

apparently- and this is where things get weird- Ringo used the same freezer and wanted to come on the show to see what's what– DNA test and such

boy i bet regis misses the 70s