Jambands.ca

iclips streaming the Obama benefit... (Phil & Friends tonight)

p.p.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

missed the 3rd set.

oh well.

I hope to catch it later on today.... will iclips still be showing this?

damn..as good as that 3rd set was, I am TIRED and have to work 12 hours today :crazy:

looks like iClips will be replaying the show today

Dead Heads for Obama

Special Rebroadcasts

Feb. 5, 2008

2:30 pm PST

7:30 pm PST

thank you!

I couldnt get it to work last night and I cant seem to get this download to work either. Did they pull it?

EDIT:Nevermind, I got it. Looks like my luck is changing!!

Edited by Guest

hey - they're broadcasting it again this afternoon. 12 EST. hopefully it'll work from my office.

There's lots of good stuff on that site. Iggy, Big Head Todd, LoS,... And I can watch that stuff, so...

(When I tried to watch the Dead last night the iclips home page seemed to go straight to the show, i.e. no signing in or anything. very strange.)

I had it up again, but it was still choppy and the audio was far from great. I tried utilizing their streaming 'accelerator' or whatever it is, to get the higher quality video and audio ... didn't work. Oh well, maybe I'll try downloading the torrent that I posted yesterday. I don't know what the quality of it is like though.

i've been having touble getting the torrent to download. utorrent keeps saying it is an invalid file. does anyone know of other seeds than pirate bay, or an idea of what might be wrong? i noticed pirate bay suggests using azureus (sp?) but would that exclude using utorrent?

any help would be appreciated

not a great capture in what way? i'm getting frustrated trying to get it to download, maybe it's not worth the hassle?

I used utorrent 1.77 (I think that's the version) and got the download in about 12 hours.

I'm trying to convert it to a DVD format as the MPEG doesn't play in my DIVX player (and my computer doesn't have a sound card).

It might take me a couple days but I can mail you a copy. Wanna do a trade?

Likewise the mpeg is only 2 Gigs so it may work as a GMAIL attachment (I'm not sure what the size limit is).

thanks for the trade offer. i may take you up on that but i would like to figure out why it's not working on my utorrent.

i'm using the link posted in this thread as well as through BitChe but it keeps saying "invalid torrent file" }:(

if you're having trouble playing the mpeg file i would try VLC media player. i have yet to find a format that it won't play.