Jambands.ca

Need Help ASAP!

rubberdinghy

BASTARD!

Long story short....Trying to win karma points...I figured I'd shovel the laneway for the landlords...they are away in some sunny locale. I got lazy, and decided to drive the car up and down the laneway to flatten the snow down....

Well, turns out there is a sheet of ice under the layer of snow, and the lane slopes a little bit towards a fence...car slipped into the fence, got stuck

So, are you going to tell everyone what happened?

Ripped'er over da Scotters'n tied da Honda to da Teal wid abouwt 3-feet a rope'r so, no luck wid dat, had do try'n pap da pin oud-a da hitch on da Teal as she was slippin' too, Shaner had da leave so fugit we said, cut'er, and re-tied 'er wid aboud 5 feet, doubled'er up'n looped 'er inta da steel hook belew da bumper, still no luck till I started just reeefin on er while given'er aboud a foot a slack each haul, boom - just reefin' on 'er eh? gave'er about five good hauls, snow just a f'in flyin' eh, den boom she comes loose and I haul'er down da drive, free'n'easy bitches.

Ripped'er over da Scotters'n tied da Honda to da Teal wid abouwt 3-feet a rope'r so, no luck wid dat, had do try'n pap da pin oud-a da hitch on da Teal as she was slippin' too, Shaner had da leave so fugit we said, cut'er, and re-tied 'er wid aboud 5 feet, doubled'er up'n looped 'er inta da steel hook belew da bumper, still no luck till I started just reeefin on er while given'er aboud a foot a slack each haul, boom - just reefin' on 'er eh? gave'er about five good hauls, snow just a f'in flyin' eh, den boom she comes loose and I haul'er down da drive, free'n'easy bitches.

oh my god. I would love a video/audio version of that account.

BTW...I did, however VERY briefly, think about fastening a piece of plywood to the front of the car.

If it ever comes to that I would recommend a 3/4" but it'll likely be done for in a matter of seconds. A more logical though would have been strapping a wheel barrow on there.