Jambands.ca

Free Tapings in Toronto - MMJ, Stars, etc...

Basher

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If possible can someone who is going tonite report back as to whether they ID you at the door to get in or not. We've got a Kaki King rsvp that I may give to another friend but I'm not sure how that would work as the pass is in my girlfriends name and a guy wants to use it if she doesn't go. Thanks in advance!

Boy, I need to come onto this messageboard more often, as I'm way off the ball for this one.

Oh well, at least I'll be seeing My Morning Jacket at bonnaroo in June.

Tim

Oooh I rare TimmyB slip-up!

I have a ticket under my name for the Stars/Islands show next Saturday that I can't make it to. Up for grabs! (Assuming this is indeed possible).

Sorry c-towns and any others interested...perhaps this wasn't the best idea given that I didn't know how the entry would work, but when I realized I couldn't go I e-mailed them and told them to give my slots to someone else. I figured that was better than just not showing up, and then the rightful next person on the list would get into the taping. Once again, I fail.

there aren't actually pews at this place, from what the venue's website suggests (it's not a functioning church anymore)

thank you for the forecast though, was just going to look that up. hitting the road in half an hour!

Anyone remember the Fun Seeker's Ball (or something like that), that BNB show at the Church on Berekely back in Summer 1999 or so? Big Friendly organized it.

sure do...I was there :) good times!

there are no seats from what I remember and for the Kevin Breit taping the upstairs was closed off, not sure if it will be again tonight

What? I thought doors were at 8:15 tonight.

This is from the message I got:

"Monday , March 31

My Morning Jacket @ 9:00

Doors will open at 8:15pm SHARP. Tickets will be under your name at the door. Nobody will be admitted that is not on the exclusive, approved RSVP list.

This is all ages show, ID required for liquor.

No photography is allowed. We reserve the right to confiscate phones and cameras. Please don't bring cameras.

The Producers also reserve the right to deny entrance to anyone wearing obvious logos on clothing."

My friend is on a special list and the rep for musebox just emailed her and wrote the following:

Unless otherwise noted, doors will open at 6:45pm SHARP. Tickets will be

under your name at the door. Nobody will be admitted that is not on the

exclusive, approved RSVP list. There is NO admittance after 8pm.