Jambands.ca

***BURT NEILSON BAND LIVE JULY 18TH TORONTO***

GUITARZAN

We are pleased to announce that we, BNB, will be playing two sets of music on JULY 18th, 2008 at Toronto's Dakota Tavern.

The Dakota Tavern is located at 249 Ossington. This is a small venue, so we urge people to show up early to ensure that everyone who would like to gets in.

We have been trying to get some gigs together for some time, but tour/life schedules have been hectic; therefore we are very excited to be doing this show!

Hope to see you all there!

Cheers

Mike

Jer

Jeff

Gavin

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Brad, you can't really go worng with anything in downtown Toronto. The Dakota is at Dundas W and Ossington, and to be perfectly honest, I wouldn't stay at any of the hotes (motels) in that general area. It will be a cinch to get there on the TTC.

Travelodge Toronto Downtown West‎ is probably your best bet - still a couple streetcar rides away.

Yep, I'd stay there. You can walk it or take the Bathurst streetcar north for a five minute ride to Dundas Street. The hotel is in a good part of town right near the Wheat Sheaf and a few more pubs and restaurants.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g155019-d183062-Reviews-Travelodge_Toronto_Downtown_West-Toronto_Ontario.html

Any details on pricing/set times?
It's only 5 bucks..two sets 5 bucks. doors @9pm

I don't know when the first set will start, but with a 9pm door time, no opening act, and two sets, I'd guess between 10:00pm and 10:30pm.

Aloha,

Brad