Jambands.ca

Garaj Mahal Coming to Ontario

bouche

how hard is it to put up some fucking letters?

Have you tried PM-ing the Mavericks account? It's probably too late now in terms of drumming up business but it would be nice if it's there for the band to see. Otherwise their fist impression might be: "Why are they advertising a show for Oct 19?"

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it doesn't matter, but i'm just asking a simple question because FBN said they were lame in their promotion and marketing. I was asking if they were the promoter for the show, because if not, the venue (in a perfect world) wouldn't be responsible for the promotion. what's your beef?

it doesn't matter, but i'm just asking a simple question because FBN said they were lame in their promotion and marketing. I was asking if they were the promoter for the show, because if not, the venue (in a perfect world) wouldn't be responsible for the promotion. what's your beef?

They are not the promoter as far as I know.

It's still in their interest to get as many warm bodies inside to sell them beer though. They may not be promoting the show but they should be promoting their bar by way of promoting the show, at least within their means. i.e. marquee, web site

To anyone who's been at either of the Toronto or Hamilton Garaj Mahal shows: does GM have merch for sale (i.e., were they able to get it across the border)? I'm trying to figure out how to budget my pocket money for tonight, and if they have merch, I'll probably want to have some more cash in my wallet.

Aloha,

Brad