Jambands.ca

Garaj Mahal Coming to Ontario

bouche

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as soon as there are hard tix printed by maverick's' date=' I will grab a bunch to drop off at any convenient locations. [/quote']

So has this been done yet?

Not sure at the moment. Chris at Mavericks sent me an email 12 days ago indicating he would have 100 tickets printed. I've tried contacting him twice since and I haven't received a response. For all I know Mike has distributed the tickets and all is well.

How much are tickets?

$15

I have not made it to maverick's for tickets yet. I haven't been able to get in touch either.

When you do get in touch ask them to put the show up on the Marquee.

And on their website. Actually, it'd be nice if they had their November calendar up.

Aloha,

Brad

I have not made it to maverick's for tickets yet. I haven't been able to get in touch either.

Does the marquee allow for several shows? The name Garaj Mahal would spark interest in itself.

And on their website. Actually' date=' it'd be nice if they had their November calendar up.

Aloha,

Brad[/quote']

I've always thought that was strange.

Does the marquee allow for several shows? The name Garaj Mahal would spark interest in itself.

Yup. There've been times when they had two or three shows on it.

Actually' date=' it'd be nice if they had their November calendar up.[/quote']

I've always thought that was strange.

It could be worse: Cafe Dekcuf's website shows three months...it's just that they're April, May, and June, 2008.

Aloha,

Brad

Thanks for the info. Just got off the phone with Mavericks and I was told they have tickets and will be distributing them tomorrow at End Hits and Vertigo Records. I asked them to put the show on the marquee and was told it'll be up. There's also still a few tickets available on ticketweb.

chrs

bc