Jambands.ca

Garaj Mahal Coming to Ontario

bouche

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. If I recall correctly those shows are free, and there is even free pop and chips.

Yes sir, and coffee. last semsester and the one before that they let us byob. we put it in a coffee cup though so all the students wouldn't mooch from us. lol. good times.

Wow. If I recall correctly those shows are free' date=' and there is even free pop and chips.[/quote']

Yes sir, and coffee. last semsester and the one before that they let us byob. we put it in a coffee cup though so all the students wouldn't mooch from us. lol. good times.

ISTR a nerolog quote of the day that went, "Uh, you guys aren't allowed to drink out here" (or some similar wording with the same meaning), from the 2003-11-01 nero show at the Java Barn (the day after the 2003-10-31 Ween show in Burlington, VT). Waking up the guard at the Canadian border entry during the drive back was fun, too.

Aloha,

Brad

seriously..... Garaj Mahal is playing in Ottawa!

I wish I could make the run to Ottawa for the Saturday night show, but no such luck. The same goes for tonight's show in Toronto. I'll have to pack it all into one night in Hamilton! Thank you to everyone who has played a part in bringing this band to Ontario ... it certainly has been a long time coming!

Peace, Mark

Fatties are to go on by ten on friday, and off stage by eleven. So arrive early if you can folks! That should leave us with plenty of time to get a good groove on to Garaj Mahal!! Really been looking forward to checking them out!

I definitely don't want to miss the Fatties, so count on me being there by 10. Stoked!

Peace, Mark