Jambands.ca

the worst music i've ever heard.

i didnt think it was that bad. yeah, bobby needs to shave and put on some shorts.

it wasn't bad if it was some hack drunkin bar band trying to sound like the grateful dead.

no one was in it...not one inspired note...it was all just so forced sounding and off. not only was it very flat sounding and uninspired...but the whole band was off in terms of timing.

at 2:36 you can see phil bobbing his head in a desperate attempt to get bob to up his tempo.

Guest Low Roller

I imagine that it was next to impossible to bring their usual stash of pot, cocaine, mushrooms, and sniffing glue to this gig. This could be a possible explanation for the suck.

There are a few things I agree on here.

1. That was a terrible, weak and limp performace

2. It is time for Bobby to trim that nasty Teen Wolf-Grizzly Adams/Lanny McDonald 'srach beard combo. It's gross and had been going on for far too long.

3. When Bob Wears shorts he plays better..simple fact.

Finally, I have heard the Grateful Dead with Garcia play equally as bad. This is nothing new.

you never know what you are getting with the dead and it has been that way since 1965.

it's their song to play bad..but for the record I thought it was good..good for them..bobby looks good in a tie...pretty sure there was a dress code he had to go by...and what is this about the die alreadies?? Give me a break..I don't even like to read this crap! This is tiggers wife, by the way