Jambands.ca

Phish: Darien Lake 8-13-09

Kanada Kev

I'll be bringing a flag for sure. Actually Darien Lake is the only place i've ever had a flad STOLEN. After the Dead one year (2000 or 2001) we partied in the lot all night. Some spun freak came by while we were passed out and swiped it. I tried to catch him but it was a goner :P

in the meantime who's gonna sell these to the Phish Phreaks? (Kinda like the hula hoop craze with Cheeseheads )

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!
Edited by Guest

No tickets for us yet that I know of. Did you get them in the lottery or after they went on-sale publicly? The email said they would send them out starting 2 weeks prior to the show (which worries me moderately).

Also, good job on the 204's. Steph and I got 308's from the lottery which I think are pretty good seats but 204 is better :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have one Lawn extra if anyone is interested.

Definitly sold at face value. I beleive the tickets were 62-65 dollars after service charges and with the exchange and stuff I beleive it works out to 75-80 bucks or so. IF anyone is interested please pm me. Pretty much the quickest person to have the flow will have the ticket! Need to part with ASAP!

I have one Lawn extra if anyone is interested.

Definitly sold at face value. I beleive the tickets were 62-65 dollars after service charges and with the exchange and stuff I beleive it works out to 75-80 bucks or so. IF anyone is interested please pm me. Pretty much the quickest person to have the flow will have the ticket! Need to part with ASAP!

PM has been sent