Jambands.ca

Which Pulp Fiction character are you?

Rob Not Bob

hahahahahaha this is excellent,thanks for posting this.

I am completely laughing right now,I can't beleive who they say I am,I have always found this character one of the funniest/serious ones in that story.Also gives me the creeps just the same....

-

"You're paranoid, and perhaps a bit whacked. Your life experience has made you an introvert. Though you're a true friend, who retains promises and the past in the palm of your hand, you need to let it go -- staying anal retentive forever is not the answer."

Ha ha, I'm Jimmy. Kinda suits me I think.

You're cautious, a bit paranoid. You left the scene for the suburban married life, but somehow, touble seems to follow you and piss on your mornings. You are quick to share your point of view, but have no problems with giving in to the requests of wives and wolves.

Take the What Pulp Fiction Character Are You? quiz.

haha, i'm esmarelda, the freakass cab driver. "i want to know what it feels like to kill a man"

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

heehee!

i should add this to my resume:

"You're a hardworking individual enshrouded by an overwhelming sense of mystery, beauty, and intrigue. Though always on the go, you keep focused, helping - often rapturing - those you meet."

yes, yes, yes. [Razz] teehee!

Archived