Jambands.ca

Hand Sanitizer

bouche

I've noticed hand sanitizing stations quietly showing up all over buildings in downtown Ottawa.

I haven't seen any announcements, or any news about this. Why is this happening....and so quietly? Is this happening everywhere?

Why are "they" trying to create a society of bacteriaphobes?

they've been in the hospital here for years. dispensers by every elevator, washroom, random hallways.

most are now foam. they had issues with the alcohol-based gels. people would overuse them, go outside for a smoke and accidentally light their hands on fire. oops.

The Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires are forcing us to over sanitize our hands in a fiendish plot to weaken our immune systems and make us even more dependant on the pharmacutical companies. We're through the looking glass, here, people

Edited by Guest

The Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires are forcing us to over sanitize our hands in a fiendish plot to weaken our immune systems and make us even more dependant on the pharmacutical companies. We're through the looking glass, here, people

I knew it!!

ali2.jpg

I'm safe!

Guest Low Roller

The University of Ottawa took a multitude of steps to address the swine flu concerns. They send frequent e-mails addressing the issue, also every building had a note posted on the front door that the University has not yet had a confirmed case in its student body, and complete instructions on proper ways of washing hands posted in each washroom.

In other words, plenty of show.

Sounds about right! (except the reverse vampires and saucer people part)