Jambands.ca

Michael Jackson heart attack???

mister slippery

twitter is rumouring that Jeff Goldblum has died too. probably fake news, but wtf is the point of that?

I'm calling CNN with a Baba Booey!

Actor Jeff Goldblum died while filming a movie in New Zealand early this morning - June 25, 2009.

Preliminary reports from New Zealand Police officials indicate that the actor fell more than 60 feet to his death on the Kauri Cliffs while on-set. Specific details are not yet available.

The accident occured at aproximatly 4:30 a.m. (UTC/GMT +12). Additional details and information will be forthcoming.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a heart attack can cause cardiac and vice versa. by brother had both 2 years ago at the age of 58. he was in a coma for 3 days. his son performed CPR on him while they waited 14 minutes for the ambulance. he had a complete recovery. quite amazing. and we are very thankful.

with a cardiac arrest your brain is basically starved of oxygen, so you can end up with some serious damage.

pretty ironic. The London papers have been running "can MJ survive 50 shows?" articles for the last week or so. Guess we'll never find out.

Clearly we know the answer....what are you talking about? He survived 0 shows.

You're definitely referring to all the hype and rumours that were flying around about his health. I heard one interview tonight that suggested that everyone around him were enablers (like anna nicole) and that there was some sort of prescription drug issue.

Edited by Guest

Someone told me that the working title for the album MJ was working on was "The King Of Pop Is Dead."

I'd like to see someone try and find any confirmation on that on the internet after the king of pop has died. There is no way anyone could filter through the current news.

I havent been shocked like this since Garcia died. Not that I invested anything spiritual like I did with the fat man or even saw MJ live but wow.

I grew along side him, almost. His music was always around me when I lived the radio/video life.

Edited by Guest
Went far and wide