Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After originally joking that he was going to delay a family trip to Florida in case 599 players were injured and he was suddenly invited to play on the Canadian hockey team, Shean Donovan also decided he’d like to be a track star in the Olympics.

“It’d be sick to be the fastest man in the world,†said Donovan. “The 100 metres, for sure. That’s the sickest event, I think, in the Olympics. That’s what I want to watch all the time.â€

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!

Woohoo!

Got a call last night from the Senators marketing people.

I won a pair of half-season ticket packages for next season!

To save the haters some trouble, I've prepared snide remarks in advance. Feel free to cut and paste any of these into your reply. Or go ahead and make up your own!

"The fans are so quiet, you may as well have won free passes to the library"

"Did you also win a free trip to the exits with 10 minutes left in the third period?"

They do this every season. If you renew your ticket package early (which I did), your name gets entered into a draw. You can win the ticket package that you purchased. There are other non-ticket prizes too.

The ticket package that I purchased was a 10-game package for a pair of seats in the 3rd row of the upper bowl.

They gave me a choice of prizes: either a pair of full season tickets in the nosebleed seats, or a half season better seats.