Jambands.ca

Go Leafs Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from the game tonight. Good buddy dropped a pair 12 rows up from the ice :) Took my son to the game and were treated to a solid game and a pretty exciting finish.

Shit, the team had their rally caps helmets on in the shootout!!! It was only one win, but a timely one for this team of mutts.

Toskala deserved the first star for sure.

I don't know. Read an article this week and he said differently. He did say that he might try and get a pick back so his scouts don't have to sit on their butts for the first two rounds. Also said they discuss the what ifs. What if it is the first pick? What if...

Leafs signed a guy who had 36 goals and is 21 years old. Sounds pretty good.

Ya, Whitey, I generally support the trade too. I didn't really post the pic to show how I feel about it, more that I just thought it was funny. All the Leafs really need now is a Centre who can feed the Kess the puck...if only there were someone with loads of talent out there who was having a poor start to the season who's stock is at an all time low and can be had for someone like Lee Stempniak who's stock is at an all-time high...wait a minute...

article_12106_2.jpg

Leafs signed a guy who had 36 goals and is 21 years old. Sounds pretty good.

This is all going to depend on continued production from Kessel as well as what that pick ends up being. If its the first or second pick overall (I doubt that very much) then Burke loses out. Big time.

None the less he still has Kaberle to deal if he ever wants. That should still fetch a fantastic return. What was the Jeff Carter/Kaberle deal again? I dont remember but it was quite massive but I doubt they'll get a similar offer. Still.......